doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Goodbye jellybeans?
MUHAHAHA. A few minutes ago Natalie and I were going crazy with the Recording feature on MSN where you can send voice clips to others. AND we were also going wild over the Skittles and M&M's we have. Lol.

Wednesday. Our sectionals outside LT3 wasn't meant to be. My duet with Xue lian wasn't meant to be. My Tenorhood wasn't meant to be. BUT I SHALL PROVE THEM WRONG!

Father came back from China. Got me a Mini Mahjong set! So cool! Each tile's about a fourth of the original size. :D

Anyways. As you all know, Thursday was performance day! Had prac in the morning in LT3. Latecomers shall be prosecuted fined! Depression sank in as I heard our standard drop. Had an ungracious moment at the stairs. Good thing not everyone was around to see it. Lunch at Teck Whye Market. Make-up done at LT4 restrooms. Simultaneous playing of the pre-set song Everything I Do by Azu on three different keyboards.

On the bus on the way to Paragon. Sat with Azu. Lost my chopstick. ): Guys going insane behind in the back row of seats. *shakes head*

On-the-spot prac. Dumped bags in the littlest room ever. Changed and got ready. Ke min, Siew ting, Azu and I looked around for 7-11. Got me some jellybeans! Upstairs. Scary guy with tie coming opposite way. *shudder* Azu and I waited at the wrong place and were "scolded" for not turning up on time. Ms. Toh took my jellybeans.. *pouts*

Performance. Stood and smiled our faces off for what seemed like AGES. Was so very fidgety. FINALLY the G.O.H. came (late) and we sang. Wasn't as good as the day before, I feel. Wasn't so bad either. Wish Joy To The World was our ending song though. The crazy golden bowls. 'Twas paranoid about dropping mine. But in the end, it was the "un-uniformity" of the process that was bad. The awkwardness of the moment. No one asked us to help the people pour the coins out! Tsk.

Many people came! Jeremy. Edmund. Michelle. Min li. Jason. Hikari. Bing shu. Gerald. NY Choir people. Erm.. Azu's bro. Haha. And Michelle and Min li gave me a heart thing before the performance. They passed me some balloons to give to our class guys. Girly-girl balloons. Mikhail took the Hello Kitty one. Aloysius the Barbie one. So Sze xin was left with the Betty Boop one. Hahaha. Jason and his friend Min yi gave me a flower. They gave many others too. Hikari gave me the 1.4742 kg M&M's pack! Holiday mix! Reds and greens!

After. Changed out. Photos-taking below. Refreshments for them. 'Coz I was too late. *sob* Asked Ms. Toh for my jellybeans back but she said she passed them to Ms. Ong.

Then Committee meeting with Ms. Ong at Starbucks. 4 Fraps. 4 desserts. 1 big pack of M&M's. Muhahaha. Had the Holiday-themed fraps. 2 choco cake thingies. 2 strawberry tart thingies. Karen and I have impeccable taste in dessert. The choco dessert still pwns the strawberry one! Haha. Whole cost: $59.50. We all tried to repay Ms. Ong by dumping wads of cash in her bag. WHICH she ultimately found and returned. But not mine and Azu's. Talked about Choir stuff. And about something else. I shared my choco candy wealth with everyone! :D

Bid farewell to everyone and left to meet Hikari in front of Takashimaya. She waited for me to finish. And boy, did our meeting take a while. She's so nice. :) But from Paragon I went right instead of left, towards the crossing. So I walked. And walked. But couldn't find a crossing. So Hikari came and fetched me at Lucky Plaza. Went around then finally settled in Burger King for a nice chat. We had a Black Pepper Whopper. 'Twas nice just sitting and talking.

Had us a scare on the MRT on the way home. Halted for quite some time after jerking suddenly. But it was all just paranoia.

Friday. Woke up late. Went to Gibby's school, BVPS, to watch a musical. Sound system went awry. The whole plot was muddled up since I couldn't hear most of the time. Nice props though.

Ate dinner at a BBQ & Seafood place in Clementi (I think) to celebrate Natalie's finishing her Os! It was SO gooood! I love the crayfish. And the FRIED BREAD. And the rice! And most of all, the Longan Drink. So nice man.

Yesterday. Family outing at Orchard. Boys and girls split. Boys went to shop around. Girls went scavenging for the perfect prom dress for the prom girl. Or should I say, Graduation Dinner dress? Haha. You don't have all-girl proms. St. Marg's. I miss those days! I remember my Grad Dinner. It was a blur. Just like the Thursday performance. Why? I wasn't wearing my glasses. Imagine wearing that light pinky gown with purple-and-yellow specs. Hahaha. Thursday was quite bad though, considering the fact that my degree's shot up to 400 recently. I need contacts!

Natalie ended up buying a golden TUBE dress. Hahaha. Don't look at the price tag! It'll bite! It's safe to say that my light blue gown's price pales in comparison. But I guess that's 'coz mine was bought in the Philippines. Lol. Anyways it looks great on her? Haha. She looks so mature. Ew.

Went to Turf City after. To Giant. Bought lotsa snackies! But I'd better watch my health. Lol. Sang low E so many times! It's to expand my vocal range. The other day it was the upper range. Now it's the lower one. Char Kway Teow for dinner for me. Just felt like saying it. Haha.

Night-time. Exercise with Natalie! Did some pull-ups and sit-ups and push-ups. Then run/jog/walk from our place all the way to King Albert Park and back. Stupid stitch hindered the run. It was actually walk most of the way. Ahaha.

Had one mahjong game with the tiny mahjong set after. Realised that father knows a different version than what I usually play at Pam's. Somewhat. And the terms are different. Whaddaya expect? The Chinese in the Philippines speak Hokkien. So yeah. And the "Winds" are supposed to be flowers? Haha.

Today. Woke up to an aching body. And an aching throat whenever I sang low notes. It's 'coz of yesterday's low note singing. But it's much easier for me to reach the low notes! It helps people! Muhahaha! Went to church. Vending machine was broken. We were desperate for a drink. Gibby bought a not-supposed-to-be-bought Ribena. Haha.

Had to stay back for parents' Membership Class. So the three sibs headed to the Library. Read The Case For Christ. The first half, that is. It's nice. Especially for those in need of a little help in Apologetics. Wish I could've finished it though.

Went home then had more mahjong. Watched 24 Season 2 re-runs. Slept.

I've been splurging too much! Save me! I haven't stopped since Promos. I haven't been saving anymore. And tomorrow I'm having breakfast at McDo with Jo and Winston. More spending! Tuesday. Thinking of going out with Anglia and Natalie and Evan for Happy Feet. Even more spending! Bad bad bad.

Mi-mi-mi-mi~





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, November 20, 2006 @ 12:02 am