It's been a while. I considered not blogging about my week but for some reason can't bring myself not to. I just
have to. Weird. But I'll sever the details from the whole story.
Monday. Breakfast at McDo with Anglia, Evan, Natalie. Finally it pushed through. Birthday cake for Natalie- an early celebration before she left.
Afternoon. Surprise, surprise for Natalie. Lured her unsuspecting self to
The Daily Scoop. Stephanie, Chanxi and Ms. Ho were waiting to surprise her. Ahaha.
Dinner later at Holland V At
Spizza then
Starbucks! Hence the photo in my previous entry.
Tuesday. Woke up early for once at 6:30 to see mother, Natalie and Gibby off at the airport. Was obsessed with taking photos. Especially of the big black departure details board. Y'know, the one where the letters flip when the details change? YEAH~ And I took a photo of my muffin- which is currently my display pic on MSN. And some of the planes. And a long empty walkway. Haha.
Came back home and took a nice long nap 'till 3 pm. Haha.
Wednesday. Choir from 10 to 1. Came early at 9 to meet Karen and Winston for some pre-Choir practising. Haha. Learned
The Christmas Song! My midi helped. Muhaha.
Thursday. ExCo meeting at McDo in Lot 1 in the morning. Same as always. Breakfast at Mac's. Why? No idea. If you ask me it should be dinner or midnight snack somewhere else. Haha. Early morning's dreadfully troublesome for some people. (: Only me, Sze xin and Karen came though. Finalised the details of the camp. Roamed around in Lot 1 with Karen after to kill time.
Then left for Westmall to meet Jie ying and Kai yih and her sis. They were all late so I took the liberty to buy a few gifts and stuff. When they arrived we went to the arcade and played a Spot-the-difference Game. It was so difficult. Then we watched
Happy Feet. T'was okay. But I like
March Of The Penguins better!
Met father at Paragon to buy Natalie's gift. A
Purple Crumpler. I glanced at the price tag. Oh my! Haha. Then we had dinner at OJ- Orange Julius.
That night I sent Natalie pics of her new bag. I edited it to make it look grey. And she SO thought it was grey. Hahaha. I didn't think my MS Paint skills were so good. Lol. But then of course I sent her the real pic. And father made her a Powerpoint of the progress done by me in opening her gift. To make it seem as if she was "virtually" opening her gift when she played the Powerpoint. Haha.
Friday. Choir at 10. Ate at Teck Whye Market with Melody. Mixed our untouched chilli with our chicken broth. I sampled it and died from the spiciness. Haha. Travel agent people came to brief us about the Japan trip. Decided to audition for the duet part for
Silver Bells with Keh kiong on Monday. I initially wanted to do it with Xue lian but she wasn't really up for it, but it's alright. I have to reach a high E people! I have no problem reaching it but it sounds quite forced. Later that day I kept on singing "dressed" and "meeting", which are the high E words. And the transition for "And on every street corNER YOU hear". Making a smooth transition from a G to a high D for that part's quite tough. Hope it goes well though.
Yesterday. Nothing eventful. Oh. I COOKED SPAGHETTI FOR DINNER! Hahaha. Yes people, being home alone with your father gives a girl no choice but to cook. And cook I did. It was yummy of course. :D:D:D
Spent A LOT of time doing the crazy midis for
Singapura Medley. I enjoy doing midis. But for this song it was different. The song's actually in SSAATTBB. But we have SSmAmAATBarB. Troublesome man. Why must there be mezzos when we can just sing SSAA?? So today I asked Ms. Ong if we could just sing our normal parts and she replied in the affirmative. So I have to make more midis. It's less troublesome that way though. Sigh.
Today. Went to church at CCF. Father gave the sermon. About us foreigners being displaced *ahemcoughEXILEDcough* in a foreign land. Haha. Then we had lunch at
Lau Pa Sat and I bought a shirt and my red top for the carolling at Narita. It's very appropriate 'coz it's longsleeves and says "Happy Holidays" on it. Cool ya?
Now I'm off to finish up the midis 'coz I don't wanna sleep late anymore. Tata.