How long has it been? A LOT's happened.
I had tons of fun in the Philippines. Got to do many things in that short span of time. Went shoping at THE BLOCK. Ate at Aristocrats' at THE BLOCK. Went out with Hannah, Charmaine and Molly at THE BLOCK. Basically, our "ultimate tambayan" was THE BLOCK. Haha.
Let's see. We went visiting at BF. There's a Jolibee there na! Saw Rapture again. Visited Lola at Maalindog. Went to FCCF. Watched
Mano Po 5 with Tita Edna. Received tons of money baby! Haha. I'm rich. Had lotsa laughs and gigs. Natalie left Herbert. Sad.
Coming back was of course sad. But we got to hang in Raffles Lounge at NAIA. And Natalie and I sat at Raffles class on the plane! Oh, the pampered feeling. Haha. Touched down at Changi and arrived home at 7 pm. I only had a few minutes to shower and get ready to catch the Wild Empire Christmas Concert at SAM.
I arrived on time though. It was great. And the other Choir people were so amazed by my new haircut. Haha.
New Year's was quiet, as were my previous three. First few days in school were alright. But I was feeling quite off and very overwhelmed by the burdens of JC2 life. But now I'm fine.
Natalie's now all happy in SA. Crazy girl and her OG11 stories. Haha. It's great that she's having fun though. Anglia's in PJ. Sigh. I miss my PAE days. I wanna join Orientation! I feel like crashing my OGL friends' OGs tomorrow for the Finale. Woot! Anyone care to join me? Don't forget your sec school uni. I sure miss those polka dots! :D
Last Friday, the ExCos gave the J1s a presentation on our Japan trip. And I messed up my first line. Argh! Then we sang
Sohran after. It was so-so I guess. But because of it, I got to miss PE and Chem! Muhahaha. CCA Fair after. Quite fun. Lotsa people signed up. But only, like, 9 guys. What's with guys and Choir? They seem to be avoiding it like the plague. So sad. So if you're a J1 guy from PJ reading this blog (yeah right, what are the odds?) join Choir! Haha.
Two days ago I went to Pam's birthday chalet at Changi. Rode the MRT all the way to Tampines. Met KK at Lavender and we took a long windy route by bus then Pam and some others came to pick us up. It was so fun there! Won my first two games of Mahjong. Took a walk at the boardwalk too. Had lotsa fun and laughs. The cake was humongous. And it was heavenly. *drools* It was getting late and I was prodding the people to get a move on. In the end, I shared a taxi with Hikari and Michelle.
Those who have been coming back once in a while to check on my blog, I apologise. And I know, I haven't updated in a while. Nor have I wrote about my Japan experiences. My sincerest apologies. I'll be needing a whole week to write it all out. (: Don't worry though. I WILL post it all up. Take care y'all!