doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Os & CNY
Yes. I'm back to blogging quite regularly again. At least that's what I'm trying to do. 'Neeways, a couple of things happened this week.

Monday. My only early day the entire week. But of course I chose to stay back to finish up on my homework. Oh and we were the first class to take the Math test. I couldn't do the second question properly! ):

Tuesday. Don't remember anything interesting. Oh. After PE at 5 pm I stayed back a while with Azu and Melody to do my work. And Jie ying was there also. There's this scary guy in who controls her life and lately it's gotten worse. So I decided to take some sort of action and told our form teacher. At least an adult capable of doing something knows about the situation.

Wednesday. Three happenings were supposed to occur simultaneously, had the other event not been postponed.

------------------------------>

Anything I type from this portion onwards is a continuation of what you see above, which was saved as a draft on Feb. 10, 2007 @ 4:06 pm.

Now it's 2:43 pm on the 19th of Feb.

As I was saying. Wednesday, the 7th. Tsk. I was supposed to attend the Econs talk, donate blood and have Choir all at once. In the end, I went for the talk then had Choir. Blood donation was postponed for the J2s to next week.

Thursday. Had voice training at 4. But only 6 people turned up when it was already 4:20. So I dunno if the Altos are still having it every other Thursday.

Friday! Right after Chem extra lesson at MPR4 with S22, Guo min and I hastened to the bus stop behind the canal place to take 961 to St. Marg's. Arrived at 3, which was after everyone had collected their O level results already.

It was basically almost the same as last year, tears and hugs everywhere. I saw Natalie, eyes red and swollen. She got 9 points. Crazy girl. Hahaha. She lost the bet and now owes me 5 tubs of Ben & Jerry's! Muhahaha. Saw lotsa juniors. They basically did well. And I saw teachers. And I saw Michelle!

After, me, Guo min, Michelle, Natalie, Evan, Anglia and her friends went to Isle de la Creme. Island Creamery. Haha. Hadn't been there in a while. Michelle, Guo min and I shared a tub of Banana flavoured ice cream. It was good (: At around 4 Guo min and I had to leave, after spending a total of only one hour in SMSS and IC. She had bowling at 4:30 and I had Choir at 5. So I had to rush back to school, since it takes about an hour to get there.

Hm. The next few days are a total blur. So I shall just blog about what I remember.

Oh I spent the weekend being emo. Grr.

Monday. Father's Birthday. Had Econs and Physics tests. Had an ExCo meeting with Ms. Toh before my Physics test and discussed lots stuff. Stayed back a while after the test to talk about the Choir camp/O2 and sang Kasar with the others in the canteen. At night. In the dark. Spooky..

Tuesday. Ate out to celebrate Father's birthday and Natalie's good results. I started sneezing like crazy and got the flu. And I got a bad sore throat.

Wednesday. VALENTINE'S DAY. I wanted to do something different. So when I wished people "Happy Valentine's!", I stamped them with a tiny heart stamp on the other end of my red marker. Muhaha. Cool ya? And I gave some of my friends lollipops. The ones that paint your tongue.

I was really starting to get sick that day. I had to back out of donating blood. So sad. I really wanted to donate. But as Azu said, it's the thought that counts. (:

Wednesday is my ask-the-teacher-Math-questions day, since there's time after tutorial. So I was asking away, while my classmates were streaming out of the classroom. Choir starts 30 minutes later at 2 pm, but I lost track of the time. I felt so bad. My head was stuffy. I felt lethargic and didn't feel like going for Choir. Kai chi was telling me not to go for once. But of course I couldn't. So I half-rushed. Part of me felt like I shouldn't be pushing the 5 minutes grace time. Part of me felt like I didn't care if I was late. To make the long story short, I was late. And I was feeling worse and worse as Choir progressed. I couldn't sing properly. And we still had vocal training after 'till 7.

I didn't feel like going to school the next day, but I still did anyway. It's partly 'coz I knew I'd be signing out early since I had to see the podiatrist. So I only went for Chem lecture and GP. Had an essay assignment and I think I did quite well, considering the fact that I didn't think I was up to forming an essay in my stuffy head. I wrote a lot. :D

Then I had to sign out. But before leaving I hung with Kai chi, Pam and Joshua and Pam was doing the coffee-tea thing. And Kai chi couldn't get it! Haha.

Went to the podiatrist and got my insoles. Feels weird. Then I ate Japanese with Father. It was good. Came home early and took a nice long nap.

Friday. CNY celebrations. Before the programme there was a "low hei cai" making competition among classes. Since there wasn't enough space for everyone to participate all at once and because it was oh-so stuffy in the canteen, (can you believe the whole school was in the canteen?) I left and hung with Kai Chi and some of the bowling guys. They were doing all those games like coffee-tea, 1-2-3-4-5, and the johnny-whoops thing. I didn't get any of it except for the coffee-tea. Sad. After the school celebrations we were released early. I went with Guo min to BPGH which was only a few metres away to meet the others. We were the outsiders. Haha.

After that me, Guo min, Pam, Darren, Gabriel, Brian and Jonathan left for Clementi. We split up to eat lunch first. Guo min, Jon and I went to eat porridge while the rest left for prata. The three of us had our laughs, especially when we were forcing Guo min to finish her food. Met the others then headed to Jon's place. Guo min and I slept while the others played on the comps. Then the two of us left first.

Came home and played Taboo with Evan, Anglia and my dear sis. It was fun. Muhaha. They screamed a lot. And Natalie lost her voice. Good thing it was raining. So their screams were muffled. Haha.

I'm too tired to blog about the rest. Holidays 'till Tuesday. HAVE A JOLLY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! (:





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, February 19, 2007 @ 2:43 pm