Ooh~ I am back. (:
Been busy the past few weeks with Common Tests and Choir. A lot of things happened that I wanted to blog about, but I hadn't the time:
1) GP Common Test
2) Choral Exchange with NY, WE and Kranji
3) Crashed PJC O2 Finale
4) Ate at McDo twice and at Long John's once with friends
5) Had ExCo meetings
6) Went for extra lessons
7) Studied
8) Slacked
9) Studied
10) Went to Republic Poly to study with friends (and had a not-so-pleasant experience when we breached standard protocol.. sshhh.) :S
11) Helped teach songs to new Choir J1s when I was supposed to be studying for Common Tests :P
12) Slacked
13) Studied
14) Sat through the really CHALLENGING common tests
15) Slept really late
..and many more!
With Common Tests now a thing of the past, I'm feeling quite free now. Yippee~
Friday, I had my last exams- Physics. It was funny. I slept late the night before, studying and packing for the Choir Camp. I felt like sleeping during the paper, like some people do. So I didn't really feel SO BAD that I did a really lousy job for the test. My drowsiness nullified any regret I was supposed to feel. And there wasn't time to think much afterwards either 'coz I had to go for camp straightaway.
Camp. It was changed at the last minute and became a training camp. But the ExCos had the grace to accept all the radical changes and were able to pull through. Good job guys! All we did was practise. We had a 45 minute bonding session though. And nap time the next day in between prac, for 45 minutes as well. I was really tired throughout 'coz I slept real late Thursday and Friday (during camp) night. Played mahjong in the NEW CHOIR ROOM at 2 am. Muhahaha. The next day, NY, WE, Kranji and Hai Sing came over. Overall I think we did learn a lot during the camp. I just hope we didn't scare the J1s (or even the J2s) away.
Concert's around the corner.
April 14th, 7:30 pm at Victoria Concert Hall. $15 per ticket, free seating. Tickets'll be available very soon. Approach me for orders! :D
Walkie-talkies rule.