Yet another post! Thanks guys for all your comments and encouragements. Keep it up. I still need them. Haha.
So, Monday we had lessons as usual. Physics was ultra boring. Circuits- not my cup of tea. Kai yih and I just played Hangman. Evil. Hehe.
After school, the Choir people presenting on Wednesday had a meeting and practice. And in the process I think I lost my
Laudate score. I just know one of them took it by accident.
The next day, it was the same old thing. Boring lessons. Then we had PE. And I died. Really. I'm getting REAL scared of PE. It's the running. Sigh. I was half-dead. The bad thing was that the weather once again was not in our favour. It rained right after we ran. Heavily. Sigh. At least we won't be having PE for a long time.
After PE I waited for Father to fetch me and I hung in school with Guo min and we sang songs we used to sing in SMSS. Especially the School Hymn. Haha. And for the first time, I gave Guo min a lift home.
Yesterday we had Chem SPA. Went well. Quite fun. Hahaha. Then we had Math lecture. Then our long break. Nicole spotted me on my way out of LT3. 'Twas really nice meeting up again.
I had to leave though, 'coz we had to practise for our J1 presentation. It was the first day of JAE. We basically did almost the same thing, with a few changes here and there. And minus the singing. We couldn't help it 'coz there wasn't enough time to prepare. It went ok, despite the fact that the video didn't play due to technical difficulties. We presented to more than 1000 people. Yep, there're more than a thousand J1s.
So I didn't go for Math. I had to help man the Choir stall during the CCA Fair. And my Choir friends sang and entertained Nicole. Haha. Less people signed up. But more guys. 10/26. Not bad. Auditions were today. Wonder how they went.
Kai yih gave me some Math worksheets she collected for me, including my test. I got 14/15. :D My only mistake was forgetting to put a nevative sign. Kai chi came along and I taught her how to do the test questions. Then I helped Sze xin as well. Imagine us doing Math while manning the stall. Haha.
After, stayed back a while to do my Chem. After a while I got hungry and headed to the Drinks Stall. I talked to Ate Doris again. And she gave me more freebies. She's been real generous lately. Wonder what I can do for her? I got guava, sweets and a sandwich for free. And I only had to pay 60c for my Milo. Cool eh?
Today. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! I feel bad 'coz I hadn't had time to get anything or do anything special for them. Maybe I'll give them a rain check..
Lotsa stuff happening the next few days and weeks. Not to mention Common Tests. Choir and studies are getting to me. I still need all the support I can get. All the best for Common Tests everyone! I'll be blogging next after Common Tests. See y'all.