What is it that Christians find so meaningful in Easter?People often get confused over the real meaning of Easter. It's not about bunnies, baskets or brightly-coloured eggs. It's about Jesus Christ, and what He went through on our behalf.
We are all sinners. We have all done wrong in one way or another. The penalty for sin is death- eternal separation from God.
But because God loves us so much, He sent His Son, Jesus, to die in our place. He was the perfect sacrifice. He bore our sin on the cross and re-established the link between God and humanity. On the third day He rose again.
He saved us. All we have to do is believe. Believe and place our trust in Him. Do you want to claim God's free gift of savation?
Then pray this prayer:
Dear God, I believe that Jesus died for my sins and that He rose again, and I want to personally receive His free gift of forgiveness right now. I’m sorry for not believing in Him before. I turn my life over to You now, and ask that You use me as You will. Amen.
If you prayed this prayer then Jesus now lives in your heart. Start your awesome journey with Jesus now! (: