


(1) Sunrise at PJ field on SYF day
(2) Kai chi and Guo min, my two most-loyal fans
(3) Altos rock!
(4) Music Comm + ExCo - some people
Well immediately after I fell sick. Just like how I got sick immediately after Os last year. My body finally succumbed to all the exhaustion accumulated over the weeks. Was absent for 3 days, effectively 4 due to SYF. Missed quite a lot, but it was great to finally get the rest I needed!
Last Wednesday was Appreciation Day. It was basically a time to recognise and appreciate the efforts of the teachers, Ms Ong, the vocal trainers, the Music Comm and the ExCos. 'Twas fun reliving all the memories.


(1) Pei zhen, me, Winnie and Winnie!
(2) Me, Karen, Ms Ong, Pei zhen
(3) Choir room craziness
Yesterday we had the interviews for the new committee. Was quite taxing and I felt so tired towards the end- became fidgety and started playing around. Sorry people affected. Quite difficult, trying to find the perfect ingredients for the best possible committee. Sigh.
After, had dinner at Lot 1 LJ's with Joanna, Winston, Keh kiong, Karen, Pei zhen and Si yuan. The full effect of what Jo had said a few days back finally hit me. This was it- the end. Would we ever go on dinners like how we usually do? Would we ever still be able to hang and just have fun in each others' company? Yesterday's dinner may have been our last. Makes me feel emo.


(1) Jo, me, Winston
(2) Karen, Si yuan, Keh kiong, Pei zhen
I'll forever cherish my memories in Choir. Yes, the good times and the bad. I can really say, without a doubt, that Choir has made me a stronger person. Taught me many life lessons. I'm really gonna miss everyone!
What's next? Well, there's just A levels to think of! How B.O.R.I.N.G is that? I've been dreading this period since last year. Choir estrangement will kill me! Hey to my Choir peeps: we really should meet up sometimes and reminisce the past! Or perhaps learn the songs we never were able to, like Beati and Let's Do It! That'd be fun. It'd really ease the ache. (:

ExCo complete! :D
Hm. Other than Choir, there isn't much. 'Cept that I'm really behind in my work, 'coz of Choir and 'coz I got sick. My tests were all alright, save for my Chem. But SPA Skill A was fun!
Finished NAPFA! I'm finally liberated. That nasty 2.4 km run shall never bother me again! Ahaha. Just felt like sharing my happiness.
The "holidays" are here now. An early start for PJ due to Pre-U Sem. But an early start means an early end on June 18th. And Mid-Years! And there's also the Netherlands-Switzerland trip on the 27th on May. Sigh.
Slept the whole day today! Literally. And I beat Winnie by waking up at 1:30 pm today! Harhar. Ate lunch then slept at 2 pm. Then woke up at 6:30. Which is why I'm up 'till now. Haha.
This is the last time you'll see this many photos here! Do you know how difficult it is to post photos on one's blog nicely? *fumes*
There goes one chapter of my life. But the story goes on.
