doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
To go or not to go? But I don't have a choice.
Natalie's monopolising paws are at it again. I had to pick a time when she isn't around. Sigh. I'm hurt Natalie.

I know I said I wouldn't be posting up any more photos, but 'till I get the hang of it I shall continue!

Monday was the official start of the "holidays". I had Physics extra lesson. Practised doing Data Response Questions. Seems quite easy. But on that day will I be able to deliver?

Stayed back to study with Pei zhen. Then Jo, Karen and Si yuan joined. Had fun singing and studying. And I finished my Binomial tutorial! Yeah!

Once home, ExCos had a conference call! It's really crazy when everyone starts talking at the same time. And it's difficult to distinguish the higher-voiced people from each other. Lol. Fun fun fun!

Tuesday I had Econs. Sat with Kai yih and Winston on the other side. Went through the problem chapters. Was alright at first but towards the end, the teacher's explanations grew long-winded and I had difficulty copying and listening at the same time. But I managed to copy everything!

Then I hung with Winston in the Choir room and read through my Chem Electrolysis notes. Jo came shortly. Then Pei zhen.




(1) Winston didn't know Jo was pointing a "gun" at him
(2) Pei zhen having fun torturing me


After, we headed to the Concourse to meet the others for lunch at Teck Whye Market. Most of us left first since the others were so slow.

Tired of waiting. For who?

Karen of course! :D

(1) Pei zhen, Winston, Joanna, Karen
(2) Keh kiong, me, Sze xin

Then, because of the rain, we had to rush back to school for the second batch of interviews. Check us out looking all serious:

After that, we stayed to discuss. We narrowed down the list and pretty much have the people required in mind. Then of course, we sang and played around again:


Then it was time to go home. On the way down I took a photo of my locker:


Yesterday I had Physics again in the morning. Went through Quantum tutorials. Then I hung in the library and read the newspaper. Had lunch with Gabriel. Then stayed to do work with Si yuan. Went to the Choir room to study since I finally had the key. But we were traumatised by an event which I have no intention of sharing. Second time this week. Same person. Makes me mad. Anyway, Joanna came then Karen. Did my Poisson tutorial! Yeah!

Then I met up with Natalie, Evan and Anglia at Lot 1 and ate at KFC and hung. That was after me, Karen and Si yuan hunted around for certain special somethings for a certain special someone with a certain special someone. Haha. I don't think I'm making sense. But I'm sure Karen will get it! *wink wink*

Ooh. These past few days I've been able to watch TV again. Maging Sino Ka Man is ending! The ending seems so sad. Why do the juicy parts always crop up towards the end? Yeah, and the new telenovela Hiram Na Mukha is quite cool too. The lead actress was named after me. Haha. Whenever I hear my name there it seems weird. D:

Anyway, these past few days I've been getting headaches. And I've been real tired. Even though I've been sleeping oh-so early every night. Really makes me wonder. Why? My energy's so easily spent. And let's not forget my cough which has been a constant nuisance since SYF day.

And so I didn't go to school to study today. My apologies to Karen and the others. I think I really need rest and then some study time at home.

Speaking of studying for Mid-Years. There's the Europe trip that's forever on my mind. Sigh. Kai yih told me she listed out all the chapters we needed to study. Grand total: 75. For normal people, that's 3 chapters a day. For me, that's 7.

Sigh. I feel like a rebellious kid. You know those movies where parents plan the perfect holiday and are all hyped up about it and you see the kids in the background, grumbling and bemoaning their ill fate? Oh no. I'm morphing into one of them! But that's not my intention. It's not that I don't want to go. I'd be nuts if I didn't. It's about setting priorities.

Reminds me of my latest GP Compre about TRAVEL. And I quote:

"We are sad at home and blame the weather and the ugliness of buildings, but on holiday in a nice place we learn that the state of the skies and the appearance of our dwellings can never on their own underwrite our joy nor condemn us to misery."

In other words, psychology always comes before location. We will never enjoy if we aren't in the correct state of mind. Will my trip be doomed and fail to excite? Someone save me.






----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, May 24, 2007 @ 10:08 am