Yee-haw. No school today 'coz no papers for me!
On Wednesday, I didn't die. Obviously. After the Math exam I went to the General Office to tell them. But only after amassing sources of moral support! Turns out I only need to give them a report of how I lost it. A big "THANK YOU" to everyone who turned up. After, I had lunch with Kai chi then headed home.
The next day were my Econs and Physics Paper 3 exams. Econs was tiring, imagine doing 2 case studies and 1 essay in 3 hours. Then I touched Physics for the first time before Paper 3. And all the topics involved were the most difficult ones of all. Talk about premature death. And so I went in the Hall to take the paper, bracing myself for a really tough time. BUT it wasn't that bad! Sure, it was difficult, but it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. YES!
After that, I stayed back with Keh kiong, Pei zhen and Winston to study Physics. They were studying Bio, which was the next day's exam. I had a blast tagging along with their NEO-DARWINISM stuff. It's super cool man. I knew about some of the stuff they were studying. All those readings from kids' encyclopaedias when I was young really stayed with me. And I was genuinely interested in whatever they were learning. I made a flowchart for Pei zhen when she couldn't understand some stuff:
genetic variations --> selective advantage --> natural selection --> evolution
Get it? Haha. Biooooooo. Well even with all the interesting things they learn, I'd still rather take Physics. Saves me all the memory work.
Anyway, the 3 of them were having a lively Bio discussion so for a time I joined Gladys and Shameera to study my Electromagnetism notes while they did Math. But after they left I rejoined the three. We were getting hungry so we ordered McDonald's and asked them to deliver to school! Haha. It came at 8:30, so we were being chased out by the new guard. Good thing we were rather ravenous.
Went online and chatted with Carmi! I miss her and all the Philippines peeps. She came here a few months back but I wasn't able to meet up with her. And I heard Kaydee was here too! And that the two of them happened to bump into each other at the Merlion. Cool right? She downloaded MSN Messenger again just for me. I'm her only contact. Haha. I'm so touched. The Filipino people our age use YM instead. Funny eh? Here everyone uses MSN. Everyone has Hotmail accounts. There, everyone (well most) have Yahoo! accounts. I guess it's a go-with-the-flow kinda thing. Theories, anyone?
Today I had no exam so it's a free day. Lazed around then I had dental at 3:30. I thought it was scheduled
next Friday. But no. I hadn't mentally prepared myself for "the jab". Ever since that painful experience in my youth, I've always been edgy when at close proximity to the dentist's drill. Well, the anesthesia injection wasn't so bad. And it did help in numbing my gum. So in the end it turned out okay. But my mind was flashing with thoughts of the drill hitting the nerve in my gum. Sigh. I'm just glad it's over.
I went to Westmall to watch
Fantastic 4 with Gibby and father. Quite nice. Haha. I was going crazy with Gibby on the way home. Well, more like the past few days. He's crazy I tell you. Hahaha.
Tomorrow I'm meeting Karen, Pei zhen, Keh kiong and possibly Winston and Jo early for breakfast at either JE McDo or LJ's followed by a study session at JE Library. Hope it's productive. Well, 'till next time. Don't stress people! (:
Mr Dentist, don't I get a lolly for being brave?