doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Steps of Faith and School Property
YOZ. Can't believe I'm blogging in the midst of Mid Years. But it'll just be a short one.

So yes, as everyone knows, our school's exams have started. Earlier than most schools' due to Pre-U Sem. And this time I'm not going to push myself to the limit. I've gotten to the point where I can tell that my "normal" overexertions of cramming all that info won't be of any good. So I'm just gonna cruise by these exams. So don't be surprised people. I'm warning you ahead of time.

Ho-hum. Hey, you know how free I feel? Not THAT free, but free-er than the usual emotion I feel during exam periods. I'll console myself with the fact that these are NOT A Levels. (: So c'mon people. I'm taking a BIG STEP OF FAITH here. This takes guts. You should try it too. Liberation is sweet.

Last few days before school started again, Evan and Anglia stayed over. We had crazy episodes. From "playing" tennis to walking long stretches to MUGging. And of course we watched Korean movies. And slept late. So fun. Hot chocolate's the best.

Yesterday was GP. Today was Chem Paper 3. Quite okay. Not good enough though. I was feeling the stress again today after the exam. But then I saw Connie and Tricia and Mindy. Even my juniors are stressing. I told them not to worry. 'Coz it's only their first time. I hope all you J1s out there are not too worried. They're just exams. Not even As. Hakuna Matata.

Ate at Teck Whye Market across school with Connie and Tricia. Talked a lot. About people in particular. Bonding. Yeah. Hope the two of you aren't too burdened by school yet. Don't stress! :D

Tomorrow's Math. Good thing I studied most of it a long time ago. So today I'm focussing on Econs. 'Coz on Thursday you're all invited to my funeral. Physics Paper 3 and Econs on the same day. Wow. Don't forget to send your condolences to my family and loved ones.

Tomorrow's also when I finally 'fess up to my unintended crime. Some of you don't know. I lost my wallet a few days before leaving for Europe. And let's just say I happened to put SCHOOL PROPERTY in it. So now it's gone. And so the *insert name of lost school property here* is gone too. I've told the teacher already, but now I have to report it missing to the GO tomorrow. Perhaps my funeral may be done a day in advance then. Yipee.

Well, I'm off to do Econs now. To all those weary and stressed: CHILL! :D


Searching for the key to another world..





----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 @ 7:49 pm