doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
The move
Hello. I haven't blogged in 2 weeks. So here's an update.

Let's see now. The week after my last post, I don't recall anything that happened. Oh wait, I do. I took a step forward and tried to reach out to the spiritually lost- my friends. Let's just say the response was not very encouraging. But that won't deter me! I just have to keep praying. At least one of 'em was quite responsive. I pray the Holy Spirit would work in them.

On Wednesday, the 25th, our school celebrated Radial Harmony Day. The clever teachers told us only on the day itself, to prevent people from skipping school. And so from to 2 to 4pm the gates were shut. There were performances and free food from the different races at the concourse. And I got Henna on my hand. I only ate one Malay dessert, it was a ball with spicy coconut on it. Then I retreated to a classroom to study with Jie ying and Ernah to study. The others of course, left school as quickly as they could. But not before attempting to escape by climbing the fence before the whole thing was over. I heard from Kai chi that some people took such desperate measures to escape from school. They hopped in the pest control people's van and ducked when they passed the guards. Crazy I tell you. Why do students go to such great lengths to spend a mere 2 hours away from school?

On Thursday after school, I went to the airport to fetch Tita Toots and Mei2, who goes by Rosanne in Canada. It'd been 5 years since we last saw each other when we were all still in the Philippines before their family's and our family's move to Canada and Singapore respectively. It was so great to see them again. We relived memories of the past, such as Noisy Day! Good times man.

After school the next day I went to bring Mei and Tita Toots to Night Safari. It was my __th time. (Too many to count). But though the elephants and the babirusas stay the same (not to mention the Creatures of the Night show) each time's different, with the different people we take out each time. And I'm glad Ben & Jerry's stays the same! :D

Mei, me and Natalie at Starbucks!


On the 28th our school had a Meet-the-Parents cum Higher Education Day. Besides the fact that my parents went to have a chat with my teacher, there were talks by the universities here and booths set up by both local and foreign universities. The second talk I attended (I shall not mention which uni it was) was so uninteresting. The presenter seemed to relish glorifying the school. But I guess all schools are that way when it comes to attracting people to their market. After collecting a copious amount of pamphlets and brochures to add to my growing collection, I ate out with my friends before heading home.

Hm, I don't recall much anymore. Nothing interesting happened after, I guess. But something is in the near future. Announcement: WE'RE MOVING. Yes people, my family is moving on the 10th. Not from Singapore, from Springdale. Prices have gone up, mostly due to the fact that Singapore's recovered from the economic recession 10 years back. We're moving some metres away to Glendale in Hillview. I'll miss the nice view from the window here :( I hope our new place'll be just as bright.


View from our living room windows on a rainy day. I'll miss Springdale.






----------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, August 04, 2007 @ 2:03 pm