doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Post-Prelims
And so another episode in my life has come and gone. The last internal examinations before A Levels have ended. The real enemy is but a stone's throw away. Gear up everyone!

As of now we are enjoying a short reprieve. But there are ongoing battles within- not fought with swords or spears. Psychological Warfare. The battle for hearts and minds. It is one every soldier must face, the kind one must confront alone.

Ah, but what may seem to be an every-man-for-himself endeavour on the superficial level to most is actually a surmountable hurdle when one has a reliable Partner willing to cover one's back. Thank God for His faithfulness!

After the ONSLAUGHT of our Preliminary Exams, I was dead tired. BUT I still had strength to go out every single day after. Amazing.

Exams ended on Thursday for me. I went home, watched TV. Ate, slept.

Next day I woke up early and accompanied mother to Westmall. Ran a few errands. Shopped for food at the Value Dollar Store. I bought a HUGE POCKY called Chocky to give to my sibs. And I also got imported peanut butter crackers from the Philippines, called Voice. Haha. They can't be good for the voice though. I mean, it's peanut butter! :P

Then I ate and settled down in the library for a good read: Forensic Anthropology. It really grossed me out at times. Anyway, I KNOW I'm not cut out for that job. It freaks me out. I think FORENSIC TOXICOLOGY is cool though. Or maybe just Toxicology, minus the.. scary part. Heehee.

Then I went around searching for a nice gift for Belinda. And I persuaded Natalie to join me! I was so thrilled. But in the end, she abandoned me for her cellphone. ): We were eating Hershey's Pie in Burger King when I had to leave and she was still on the phone!

I took the MRT to Marina Bay for Bel's steamboat birthday celebration. There was, in order of appearance: Bel, Guo min, Ben, me, Siew ting, Jolene, Tiffany and Marcus. We took bus 400 to the eating place. My first time having steamboat. FUN! Tell me though, why is it called "steamboat"? Wasn't the steamboat the forerunner of today's ship? Haha. Hypotheses anyone?

Marcus was playfully given the moniker "The Crab Slayer". Lol. The crabs were still alive! ): Well, he didnt kill them, but you should've seen the way he opened them up once they were cooked. Haha.

After dinner, we played in the arcade a while. Racing! The first time, I got 5th. Then I got 1st the second time! :D Then we all left and headed our separate ways and I reached home exhausted and smelling of grilled food.

The next day, I was up early again. I met Siew ting, Gabriel and Michael to mug at Woodlands Library. I did Math questions and we asked each other questions. Revision Test Set 4 is crazy! We were stumped by some questions. Somehow, all my friends' questions went answered while mine remained unsolved. :P We cracked up, with all our futile attempts at solving the problem! It got so hilarious man. Haha.

We had lunch in pairs. The guys ate in Burger King and Siew ting and I went to Mos Burger, where we decided to just eat a normal hamburger each and split LARGE FRIES and a LARGE DRINK (which turned out very large indeed). We got bad stomachs at home after, which I suspect was the hamburgurs' fault. Siew ting thinks it was the steamboat though.

After the day, even though I didn't get much math questions done, I was satisfied. I was able to help my friends, and in the process learn, as well as not idle my time away at home. And I got to borrow 2 books! Written by Janette Oke. I love reading her books. (:

Day after was Sunday. Woke up at noon plus then went to church at CCF, where father delivered the sermon on FEAR. Then we had organic ice cream at Rail Mall.

Today, I met Karen at 9 in Jurong East and we had breakfast at McDonald's. We got the $2 meal, which comprised a Sausage McMuffin and coffee/tea. I had mine changed to Milo and added a hash brown. Total cost: $3.55. I didn't know there was such a thing! So I was able to save $$.

Then we headed to the starting line of the stampede in front of the library. Haha. We saw Xue lian there. Then we spotted Gabriel, who mentioned that Siew ting was meeting him. Lol, small world! I saw Lalita there too. :P Then we settled in a nice table beside the overhead bridge.

Presently Winston joined us. We gave him Revision Test Set 4, but he couldn't do it either. ): After a while, we decided to eat. At 2:15. Good thing Gabriel and Siew ting were around, so we asked them to sit at our table first while we were gone. We ate in Pizza Hut! The whole time we were freezing our toes off in the library. And it was equally cold in Pizza Hut. We got the student meals, and mine was good. Whatever it was. I forgot.

We returned, mugged more, then left. And Winston and I got waffles on the way! YUM. I felt today was a tad more productive than Saturday's session. And I had FUN. Sad the others couldn't join us though.

Tomorrow I'm off to father's office. 'Coz I need an follow-up with the eye centre to see how my contacts are doing. And I'm hoping to mug more! This time, Econs. :D Hopefully it's even more productive.

Well, 'till next post! Farewell. (:





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, September 24, 2007 @ 11:07 pm