doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Ward 66, lines of intersection, bottle palms, contact lenses
My blog's so dead that I had to shoo away this dude who was conferring last rites on it! Okay, lame. Anyway. My faithful readers, I'm sure, have inferred much from my long absence. And as I tagged on my board, my non-blogging actually tells the story of my life now. I'm busy and tired.

Let's see. So, my family has moved. And we've almost been here in Glendale a month. It's alright, 'cept the bus stops could be nearer. Hee. My room is weird, in the sense that it isn't a "room" per se. You'll see when you come over.



The view from my window at night!


Last Friday was Teachers' Day. This year's programme was interesting. And the balloon incident for the finale really was cool. Haha. After the celebrations, me, Pei zhen, Winston and Sze xin left for NUH to visit Keh kiong. We wished him Advanced Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon and gave him all the stuff some of us bought him the day before. Karen and Joanna joined us later. I like the food in the food court. And the fresh fruit drinks! But they were expensive. Ah well.

Arrived home after and slept then watched Evan Almighty with the family. It's funny. And better than the last movie I watched, which sucked.

Yesterday I went to Father's office and did some Vectors questions. There's this one stupid question in the Orange TYS. Grr.

Anyway, I than had an eye check-up at Development Optics at The Adelphi. Gwaha. I'm gonna have contacts made. They made me try on a pair and they stung my eyes. ): I had to keep my eyeballs down and while my eyes were getting accustomed to the foreign bodies in my eyes, I sat there looking at a book- 1001 plants in Singapore. I saw many of the plants in the garden in my house in the Philippines. They're cool!

Even after my eyes were better adjusted with the lenses, they felt funny around the edges. I thought it was 'coz they weren't centred on the eyeball. So I kept moving my left eyeball around until I found it more comfortable. I was wondering why it was suddenly super comfortable. It was 'coz the contact lens wasn't there anymore! I was scared, I thought it dropped somewhere or perhaps I accidentally threw it in the trash. I couldn't find it. Then I panicked. I've heard stories of how contact lenses can get stuck behind a person's eyeball. I moved my eyeball around again 'till I realised it was stuck in the corner. D: Nothing serious though. After more than an hour, they examined my eyes once more and finally took off the dreaded things.

At this rate I wonder if I'm better off just wearing my glasses.

Anywayz Prelims are just around the bend. MUG HARD EVERYONE!

PS: I urge you people, watch Heroes!





----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 @ 9:47 am