doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
It's all over! (Part 2)
Hello everyone! This is my first update after a long long time. A lot of things happened during the course of my blog-absence. I'll try to cram the important stuff in here.

Firstly, sweet liberation came last Tuesday at 9:15 am, when my Physics MCQ exam finished. There were whoops and yells and all sorts of funny noises one can make only upon being set free. I'm surprised I didn't burst into song myself like a bird set free. :P

I then walked to Lot 1 with Karen and Jo. Had brunch and shopped for stuff. And we talked and walked around. Talked about all the things we were planning to do now that our ULTRA long break's finally arrived. I feel for the guys though. Duty for the nation calls, so what else can they do but await the day when they are called into service for their country? Well for one thing: you go into National Service a boy and come out a man. At least for some. Gwahaha. Well more on that next time.

Now that my 7-month-long break has been ushered in by the termination of my A levels, I took the liberty to make a list of activities and things to do. So far I've got 21 items, from reading lotsa books to cooking cool dishes to finishing the Super Mario game on my bro's Nintendo. I'm sure there'll be more to come. Let's just see how many I'll actually accomplish. :P

Also, during my As, Molly came to Singapore! We met up the day of my Math Paper 1 exam, which was on Nov 2. My whole family and her whole family got together and ate at Food Republic at Wisma Atria in Orchard, which was next to her hotel, the Meritus Mandarin (which is huge). Then we walked around Wisma some more and talked and caught up with each other's lives. And Gibby seemed real fascinated with Luis and Nicholas, for some reason. They were bonding like mad. I was gonna make a joke about "Gibby bonding" and superglue, but it's really lame so I'll refrain from doing so. :P

Anyways Molly then slept over at my place! We were watching Secret but got so sleepy we stopped halfway and slept much much earlier than the time one would actually sleep when having a sleepover. We just seemed dead tired.

Next day was my birthday! Thanks to all 11 of you who SMSed me your greetings (you know who you are) and to those who personally greeted me. So we had breakfast at home then we were off to eat at Jack's Place. I had grilled salmon! YUM. Took some pics outside with Molly and Natalie.



Me and Molly with the not-yet-open GIANT FERRIS WHEEL which I oh-so wanna ride at the background!


Anyways my next few weeks are fast getting packed with activities, especially with practices for the upcoming concerts with Wild Empire, on Dec 22 and 23. You guys must go, okay? Watch this space for more info closer to the concert dates!

'Till next time! (:





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, November 22, 2007 @ 12:19 am