doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Memento.. unpacking memories
The long-awaited Prom update is finally here! I think I'll just let the photos speak for themselves, since most of the details have slipped my memory. :P

Let's begin with the PREPARATION.

I had my dress tailor-made, just like Karen, Jo and Pei zhen. Me and the latter 2 girls went shopping for cloth at Arab Street in Bugis then visited the seamstress at her home in Boon Lay. She was the one who made our Choir costumes (the white ones, not the pink ones). We searched online for designs we wanted and showed them to her to make, to the best of her ability. Turned out quite well.


All of us had our dresses made by the same seamstress. Can you guess who isn't really in the picture? :P


Me, Jo and Pei zhen went to Causeway Point to look for accessories. Jo and I got bags/clutches for the party.

On the day itself, I had my hair done at a hair salon at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. Yeah, I'm one of the frugal ones. :p It cost a mere $15 ok! Beat that! My hair had this giant fluff behind. YEAH! Here's an aerial photo of it:



And here's the photo of me bedecked in my complete attire! Well, almost complete. :P


As the time neared, my mom applied my make-up. And we were rushing for time. It got a bit crazy when we left and then went to pick up Jo. Turns out many others were later than we. And the event actually started late. But finally after a long time, we were inside and seated. And, as is always the case at Proms, everyone looked so nice and glamorous. (:




1) Me and Jo and Tree
2) Mike, me and Gerald


The program started and there were games, electing the Prom Royalty, the RAFFLE DRAW, performances and a session of PJC's beloved dances to the tune of Let's Get Loud and It's the Time to Disco. But most importantly there was FOOD. It's a really good thing they served the food quickly. We had the Halal Menu 10-course dinner. :D






1) Seafood Platter
2) Szechuan Prawns
3) Sea Bass
4) The trio of dishes they served together was the one I loved best!


And of course, our dear Choir seniors came to perform for us all- The Beach Boys & Girl.




Throughout the whole programme, many were moving about taking photos or meeting friends. Here're some of my roaming photos:





1) Isn't this such a cute photo? (:(:(:
2) Me and Azu
3) Me and Melody. Pinoys to the end. :D


I was hoping I'd win something fromt he raffle draw, but I didn't. Second prize was an iPod Nano and my dear friend XUE LIAN got 1st prize- a 7.2 megapixel camera! Congrats! :D A picture with the winner:



After the programme, everyone continued taking photos. As expected. :P See all the purdy photos:








1) Wing ki, Joey, me, Xue lian and Karen
2) Me, Belinda and Tiffany
3) Jo, Kok kun, Karen, me
4) Jo, Winston, (Azu), Keh kiong, Karen, me. The other 2 are missing. Probably playing frisbee somewhere! Haha.
5) Me, Hikari, Pearly, Pamela
6) I love this photo! Taken with the PJC ice sculpture. Me, Winston, Karen (:


Now, I've tried my hand at those picture collages Natalie's been making. Her blog's adorned with them. You guys should see. Anyway, I made two (with some help from sissy of course):




1) Me and the girls in my class who went for the Grad Nite
2) Me and everyone else! Hope you guys can read the names.


And that was what happened. (:





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, December 13, 2007 @ 4:52 pm