doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Joyous 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Before I kickstart the new year, here's a recap of the goings-on in my life recently. More like events plus pics without the full details? I shall forever immortalise these events by listing them here!

[Nov 30] Fish & Co with Hikari and Kai chi. My first time eating Fish & Co! I was really impressed with the food. WHICH is why I suggested it for our Choir Com dinner. Then we went to Borders and Kino! We 3 just adore books. Got me A Little Princess, after I finished reading Secret Garden for the 2nd time. I'm currently reading Persuasion, a Christmas gift from my dearest sis and bro.

[too many instances] Shopping 'till I dropped! With companions ranging from my family to the Headbangers to Hwee peng to Jo and Pei zhen. All for different reasons. But mostly to buy stuff. I'm BROKE!

[Dec 5 & 10] Visiting Choir! Went back twice and learnt some of the songs with them. I LOVE Seaside Rendezvous! And the Tenors' high notes which they can't reach. Muhaha.

[Dec 6] Watching the Piano & Violin Competition 2007. Jie ying performed and Kai yih and I watched. Although she didn't win, she did great! And I heard the judges didn't award anyone 1st place. That's how HIGH their expectations were.

[Dec 7] Watched a musical in Gibby's school: A Cosmic Christmas. Almost the entire student body had the part of an angel. Hee-hee. But it was good.

[Dec 14] Last gathering of me and my Choir buds before Winston's new life in army





[Dec 17-21] Christmas card making! Most of my cards were SURREAL ART. Cool, eh? So far 5 people have told me they've received my cards. I had the intention of taking photos of the whole bunch and showing you guys, but I was in such a mad rush that day that I forgot to. ):

[Dec 20] Wild Wild Wet with Kai yih, Jie ying, Hwee peng and Siew ting







[Dec 21] Watched a Christmas drama by the Youth at St. Andrew's Cathedral with my Choir friends (at least those who could make it). I found it really touching. And the acting was very good! I sincerely hope my friends left there moved. I continually pray for the salvation of their souls.

[Dec 23] Watched the LOVE Concert by Wild Empire plus guest performers from NY Choir and PJ Choir. I should've been a part of the concert. *is ashamed* Anyway, they did a great job! I think I liked the song Dream Tryst the best. And me, Karen and KK had our kicks out of First Snow and Hope, Faith, Life, Love. Hahaha.

[Dec 24] Learning of Christmas carols with the family. SATB. Deck the Hall and Angels We Have Heard on High. Guess what? I sang Tenor. Lack of guys (with cracked voices). :P

[Dec 24] Christmas Eve dinner at Holland Village. First time we went out to eat on Christmas Eve in a long time. Because we were in Singapore!

[Dec 25] 2nd Christmas in Singapore (out of 5 since moving here)! Christmas day PROGRESSIVE dinner with the Coopers and the Larms. Went around to each family's house for appetizers (Larms'), the main course (Coopers') & dessert (ours). I was stuffed. :D

[Dec 27] Sentosa with the family!




[Dec 28] Headbangers outing at Orchard



[Dec 29] Fish & Co with the Choir Com



[Dec 31-Jan 1] Headbangers sleepover! Ushered in the new year at Anglia's place! Did a 300-piece puzzle. Puzzles rock! What time did we sleep? 7 am. :P Latest (or should I say earliest) time I slept. Watched NY's big apple fall. Lunch at Subway at Westmall. Back to Anglia's to watch VCDs. Watched our timeless favourite, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!. Haha.

...So what do you think of my art? :D I'm only the humble protege of the best, Natalie. (: Btw, she did collage #10. Which looks much better than mine.

How did I remember so much? I made myself a calendar and wrote everything down! YEAH!

I hope 2008 will be a blast! But I'll miss my ez-link concession! Cry.





----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 @ 11:48 pm