doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Multiple forks in the road
Hey guys. So it's been a while since I last blogged. What can I say? Having a really long break with nothing to do brings out the ULTIMATE LAZINESS in people. Not that I've had zero activities.

I went to the zoo. Yes! I love the zoo! But the photos aren't ready yet. So details to come later. I crashed PJ's J1 Orientation and "helped out" with the Choir auditions. :P I also went to the SP Open House, and then back a few more times to borrow books and DVDs from their library, courtesy of Anglia. There was the celebrating of Evan's birthday with the Headbangers at NYNY. Then I also took the SAT Exam, along with 7 other Choir friends and of course the celebration afterwards in Holland V. (:

Okay, on to other things. Time's running out for me and I'm being pressured to move, and not keep dormant. Such as:

1. What course to take up in Uni, which leads us to #2
2. What I want to do with my life, ultimately
3. Job-hunting
4. How to make good use of my holidays
5. A bunch of other stuff I've been thinking about recently

At the beginning of the year, I have written down pressing issues which I'd have to face this year (or the years to come) in my non-online journal. Seems like a bazillion uncertainties. But I'm glad I know Him who never changes. (:

I'll continue to keep you guys informed about my life. For now, please do keep me in your prayers. Thanks. :D

PS: What do you think of me being an actuary? :P http://www.beanactuary.org/





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, February 01, 2008 @ 11:22 pm