doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Cameras, cockles, cinemas, clothes, crystals and.. MRT woes?
Today I met up with Karen!

Firstly we went to the IT Fair at Suntec Convention Centre to pay a visit to Pei zhen, Sze xin and Keh kiong who were working as promoters there. At the fair, all sorts of electronic and digital gizmos were being sold. It was cool and there weren't too many people, it being a weekday and all. Collected a whole stack of flyers and brochures for fun. There were lots. :P

Then the two of us had lunch at the Marina Food Loft. I ate UDON LAKSA. Woooo. Nice. But the cockles tasted like seawater and sand combined. So I didn't eat the others. :/ The prawns were good though. We sat outside where there was a nice view of the skyline and all the buildings.

After, we made our way to the cinema to watch The Leap Years. We got the popcorn and drink combo, after realising our shared passion for sweet popcorn. :D The movie was alright. Good actually, considering it's a local production. First time I watched a local film on the big screen. Would I recommend it? Yes, if you're a hopeless romantic. :P

We then shopped around and checked out clothes. More like, just tried on instead of actually shopping. I don't recall ever having step foot in Suntec City Mall. It's big. (:

After wearing ourselves out, we sat by the fountain. The fountain was cool! Hard to explain. Picture rain falling from a hole in the ceiling. But instead of from the centre of the hole, streaming from the sides and in continuous lines. In those lines of water, there were dot lights every few inches away from each other on a line. So it looks something like tiny crystal balls being sucked from a straw. And those lights could appear stationary even while the water was moving down. Or even appear to make the water flow upwards. But for some reason, I couldn't tell where those balls of light were coming from. The other people sitting around seemed perplexed as well. I stared long and hard. Pretty soon I came to the conclusion that the tiny dots near the hole's mouth must have something to do with it. Anyone else seen the fountain before? Care to enlighten me?

On the way home on the MRT, I discovered yet again (the first time on way home from Pei zhen's birthday) that the City Hall and Raffles Place stations seemed to have swapped places on either side of the track. The first time I noticed, I was getting into a heated debate about how Dover and City Hall were the only two stations where the train doors opened on the other side of the train. It's always been that way. I've ridden the East-West Line too many times. I know it too well. Yet today's ride showed Dover and Raffles Place on the opposing side, just like the previous time. WHY?! Someone tell me! I don't even know why I'm so concerned about this. Just ease my confusion. Please!

To further complicate matters, I'm turning into a nervous wreck, dreading tomorrow as if it was a plague. Someone save me.





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, March 06, 2008 @ 11:38 pm