doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
The hype and excitement build up as the anticipated moment draws near... (Part 2)
Last night I was totally freaking out. My heart skipped multiple beats in a minute. I had a sickening feeling in my gut. I cried my eyes dry. I was really frightened. I didn't think I would be able to sleep.

But I cried out to the Lord. I asked Him to take the burden from me. I surrendered my results to Him and asked for a happy heart. I read Psalm 142. I particularly liked verse 5 & 7:

Then I pray to you, O Lord. I say, "You are my place of refuge. You are all I really want in life... Bring me out of prison so I can thank you." (NLT)

I realised that I seemed to be placing too much priority and unnecessary importance on my results. He should be at the top of my list. I asked Him to break the chains of Nervousness, Fear, Uncertainty, Dread, Expectation. I asked Him to deliver me from behind the bars I had created all around me.

And guess what? I slept easy last night.

Sure, today will still be an emotional roller coaster. But it needn't be frightening. Because He is here with me.

I wish my friends' minds can be put at ease too. Mass hysteria seems to be on the rampage. Never have I witnessed so many people scared and filled with dread. Panic and pandemonium is a probable outcome.

Lord, help me be a light and source of encouragement to them in this very trying time in their lives.





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, March 07, 2008 @ 12:02 pm