doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Open Hice
Q: What's the plural form of mouse?
A: Mice!

Q: What's the plural form of louse?
A: Lice!

Q: What's the plural form of house?



Exactly.

Hence, the title. :P (I already have an old post in Feb 2006, I reckon, entitled "Open Houses".)

Okay, weird English aside, the past week I went for 2 Open Houses-- NTU's on March 8 and NUS' today. I didn't go for the other schools since I've no interest in their courses.

Aside from all the nice freebies, (I loved NTU's Coke Zero and NUS' balloons) they were quite fun and informative. I went with the same group of people for both: Karen and Si yuan. Pei zhen, although not with us for NTU, came with us today.

We went for the Campus Tours and toured the residence halls. They were nice. And the communal living seemed cool. The people (especially in NUS) seemed really bonded. (: It's quite scary living away from family though, however nice meeting new people and gaining new experiences are.

We obviously tried to learn as much as we could about the different courses we were interested in, as well as admissions, uni life, etc. And of course, we collected stacks and stacks of flyers and brochures.

Yes, we learned a lot. And no, I'm not gonna put any details here. Because I don't want to think so much at the moment. And also because I don't want to let out the NEWS I found out. ):

The Open Houses were fun. I got to meet a lot of friends whom I haven't seen in a very long time too! Not sure I can say the same thing about Karen though. :P Because of her rather unfortunate incident at the NTU Open House, however, I was able to get me a book-- Emma-- at Popular for only $4.82! :D

By the way, I'm quite terrified of uni life. One's definition of "friends" changes. We won't be in classes anymore! And unless we befriend at least one person from each tutorial, lecture, module, whatever, we'd be lonely often. ):

Okay, on another, happier, note. I took another of those tests and-- I'm a Gingerbread House! If you ask me, I think these tests are rather accurate! (: You should take one if you haven't yet. Oh, and in case you were wondering, my celebrity soulmate is Josh Hartnett. Lol.




'Till next time then!





----------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, March 15, 2008 @ 9:40 pm