My 4th post in 6 days! Praise me people! :D
Anyway, right now, it's 11:22 AM and I'm chatting with Mei2 (Rosanne). It must be 12 hours behind there in Canada. She's doing her homework and helping her with Chemistry and simultaneously disturbing her. Sorry!
Latest happenings. Well, the other day I went to Hwee peng's house for Mahjong sessions with her, Kai yih and Jie ying. First time I played Mahjong in over a year! I missed playing. :P We had fun playing and.. cleaning? the mahjong tiles. We played Slapjack too and Cheat/Bluff (which we all hate) and Heart Attack. (:
In the midst of our playing, I got a message from a friend saying A Level results come out on Friday. We checked the news and yes, 'tis true. Rawr.
Why do the results have to come so soon? Sigh. But as I told Mei, I'm leaving the jittery feelings for that day itself. No use worrying. Keep me (and my results) in your prayers.
As of now,
if I can get into Uni, the courses I've been thinking of are either Math or Chem. Mainly. Then possibly some Engineering courses. I'm not sure yet. Still praying.
Moving on. Just yesterday, our PR application was finally accepted. We're gonna become Permanent Residents in Singapore (not including Gibby). Good news in the long run. Not-so-good news in the long long long run. For me and Natalie. Not wanting to delve further, I shall move on to other topics.
I'm going overseas! Finally, some reprieve and respite
away from here might do me some good. More like WILL do me some good. :P I'm going to the US on April 2 with my dad. Visiting relatives, raising funds, meetings at work are the main reasons my dad's going. Me? Visiting relatives, eating Taco Bell, shopping, working. Yes,
working for my uncle. And let's not forget-- they have TFC there too! Muhaha. Coming back's still hazy. No, I don't mean I'm thinking of never coming back. (Though sometimes I do, hehehe). It's how long I'm planning to stay. My dad's returning at the end of April. But he says I can stay on. But I don't wanna go back by myself! It's scary!
Okay, aside from the US, my whole family will be going back to the Philippines in June. We have different dates of coming and going, but for me-- flying off on June 2, leaving July 14. Looong time. But hey, I've gotta maximise my vacation time before the pain starts all over again.
Personal news aside, Anglia left for Indonesia yesterday! She'll be there for 3 weeks. I won't have someone to go out with. Sob. Hope she enjoys it there in the mountains with no Internet and no driving lessons. :( Just Tennis and Internet cafes. Take care!
There're many more things I wanna say, but this is not the place to put them. For now, those are the things you guys need to/can know about.
Anyway, I took this quiz I found on Karen's blog.
What time of day are you? Turns out I'm:

The time's shocking, I know. But you know what? I've a secret to reveal. I think
early mornings are much more fun than late nights. Surprise, surprise. Well not really. I like late nights because I'm the only one up. It's quiet and still. Early mornings are way cooler because it's BRIGHT. And the early morning atmosphere feels good. There's no such thing as late night atmosphere. :P
But, nice early mornings are hard to get if you're working or are in school. People in those categories come to detest early mornings. Tired and groggy from a late night of slaving away. But since I'm on vacation, I
should wake up early more often, instead of sleeping late. I'll be the only one in the house. It'll be quiet and still. It'll be bright. And there'll be the nice feel of the early morning atmosphere. (:
Chirp little birds, chirp! Burst forth your song!