doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Leaving on a jet plane
Alright, more personal news.

I FINALLY COMPLETED ALL MY UNI APPLICATIONS. Actually, I finished on a late night on Monday, the 24th. After all the crazy essays (I made a template and sent the same one for all 3 unis :P), the hassling of teachers to complete my Appraisal Form and the getting ready of documents to submit, I have triumphed! Muhaha. Results'll still come out in May though. So don't bug me please.

I went with Melody and my dad on a field trip to the 3 unis on Thursday to submit our documents. It was so fast. And we discovered something: SMU's main office doesn't have a 2nd floor! o_O

Moving on. Remember me mentioning me and my family becoming PRs? Here's my IC, blurred, of course:



I went to Hwee peng's house on Friday to play Mahjong! There were Hwee peng, Kai yih and Penny, besides me. Mahjong's fun.

Last week, Maging Sino Ka Man 2 ended. Haha, random.

Yesterday, I went back to visit PJ Choir with my Choir friends. First time I saw the new J1s. We learned some songs with them, including Karimatanu Kuicha and The Sound of Music. The latter's really nice! It's a medley of songs, but we only practised Climb Every Mountain. :P I miss singing! PJ Choir is having a concert on April 12 and May 31. Come one, come all!

After, we had a talk with Huiting about how to manage the Choir more efficiently. Then me, Karen and Pei zhen headed to Lot 1. We ate at LJ's, our usual place. :D I love the cheese man. Sigh. Then we looked around at the newly-opened shops, such as Cotton On. (:



At Long John Silver's!

1) Pei zhen and I
2) Karen and hula-hoop

Oh, SMSS Choir is having a concert on April 5. And the alumni are invited to sing too! Natalie's joining. But I'm not, since I won't be around by then. They're singing For The Beauty Of The Earth and Danny Boy! I wanna singggggggggggg. ): Do support them!

I'm flying off tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your well-wishes. Keep watching this space for America updates! (:

One last thing. Important dates to remember: April 22 and 25! Can you guess why? April 22 is Earth Day! Don't forget to do your bit to help save the environment. Not just on that day, but everyday. But April 22 can be a start. :D April 25 is FREE B&J's ICE CREAM! (In Singapore at least). Queue up on that day! Bye! (:





----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 @ 4:50 pm