Greetings from the Philippines! *gasp* :D
Well, I actually wanted to blog about the happenings the past week, since May 23rd. Obviously I won't be able to upload lots of photos since it'll take ages. I'll just put one photo each. :D
1) SAJC Choir concert,
Viva Vox III. McDonald's @ Midnight with the HeadBangers! Muhahaha.

2) NUS Science Open House. Hikari's surprise birthday at Pam's.

3) CCF Singapore 2nd Anniversary. Blue cake!
4) Work at Ngee Ann Poly. BINGO! Crazy forfeits. Muhahaha.

5) Steve Green concert. :D
6) Outing with Melody at Orchard. Then shopping for Jo's gift with Karen. Then
Happening Happenings 2 at Yong Siew Toh. Yay.
I saw the Courtesy Campaign Lion at Ngee Ann City. It was so cute! Looked like cheese. Yummeh.
It's so HOT here man. Although it's supposed to be the same temperature as Singapore, it feels
waaay hotter. Maybe it's all the CO2 emissions trapping the heat. Or something. Sigh. I feel like dying at night. Haha.
But the food here's so GOOD! I hope I don't end up eating so much. :D
So far, we've eaten at Jollibee, visited Lola Pena, gone to Parco, gone to FEBC, gone to Trinoma to eat Taco Bell. Let's see what tomorrow (or today) will bring. :D:D:D


