doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
School (doesn't) Rock
Yes, I'm back in Singapore. Since last Wednesday. (: But we left my mom and Gibby back in the Philippines. RAWR.

Uni's starting soon, and I don't wanna go back to school! Sigh. Medical exam tomorrow at NUS. hopefully I don't fail it, being all coughy and phlegmy and asthma-y as I am.

School makes me depressed. Siiiiggghhhhh. I've been internally emo-ing lately. I have come to equate coming back to Singapore with going back to school. So I've been feeling the after-after-aftershocks of homesickness almost.. let's see.. 5 years after moving to Singapore. Sad.

Even the songs on the radio here are boring. I found the songs in the Philippines cool. And the radio programmes, especially late at night on Baranggay LS. It's crazy. :P

Speaking of music, I think my music appreciation is stretching to include some rock songs. *gasp* But the keyword here is SOME. I still hate heavy metal and, um, noise. And those other rock songs that I don't like. I changed my blog song! It's This Is Me, from Disney's Camp Rock OST by Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas. Muzakkk~

Gotta blast!





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, June 30, 2008 @ 8:01 pm