doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Amazing factoid #1
I watched a show on National Geographic yesterday, What Would Happen If. They explored many random everyday stuff, from exploding water balloons to hatching store-bought chicken eggs. The latter one was so cool. Normally, eggs bought at supermarkets shouldn't hatch 'coz they aren't fertilised. But some free range eggs could hatch. Free range eggs are those that come from farms where the fowl are allowed to roam freely in the farms, increasing their chances of being fertilised.

Yeah, I always thought all eggs were fertilised. Seems like I learned something new. So get those incubators and start hatching! :P





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, July 04, 2008 @ 3:41 pm