What have I been up to lately? Let's see..
1) Half-price sandwiches at Subway. Queueueueueueued with Jo at Rail Mall. :P
2) Karen's birthday celebration at VivoCity Secret Recipe quite a long time ago..
3)
Lobo ended on TFC. Now I've started watching TV shows on Channel 5, like
Bones and
House. So sad though,
Psych stopped showing some months back.
4) Mother and Gibby return from the Philippines! :D
5) Went to see a doctor. Got me 4 different medicines. Hm.
6) Returned to PJ to collect A Level cert and SGC with Kai chi and Guo min. Then on to Guo min's house to meet AMBER, her cat! So
cute!
7) QET at NUS. Then games galore at Hwee peng's house. :D
Yay. The last few activities of mine before school starts.
Aside from that, I've decided to take Math. Not Chem. I've realised that the reasons behind my wanting to do Chem were the job prospects. Which were influenced in part by the cool jobs in the TV shows I've been watching lately. Forensic Anthropology in
Bones and Diagnostics in
House. Hahaha. Quite superficial, I know. But don't forget: I like Chem. BUT. I
love Math. So I'll go with it. When I say Math, I'm considering Pure Math, Applied Math or Statistics. So the issue isn't really resolved yet. Hopefully I can get it settled soon. No wait, I
have to get it settled soon. (: