doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
A-S-T-H-M-A. What does it spell?
Ooh, looky here:

When a cough frequently occurs during the night, and / or in association with other common asthma symptoms, such as wheezing or shortness of breath, then asthma should certainly be suspected.


From this asthma website I found. Since I exhibit ALL those symptoms, now I've confirmed I do have asthma. Every night. And I've been having it for months now. Rawr. I need a doctor. ):

Saaave meee..

In other news.. I watched the National Spelling Bee on ESPN yesterday. The words were so difficult. Each contestant was given 2.5 minutes to spell the word, and the first 2 minutes to ask the definition, part of speech, etymology, etc. It was just like in Akeelah and the Bee. What struck me was that many (if not most) of the kids were Asian. Well, of Asian descent. There were Chinese, Indians, Filipinos. Yep. Mostly those. Cool eh?

Anyway, the kids there are like, brain-Y. Hahaha. There was this one kid who had a spelling suitcase. He brings it around wherever he goes. *shudder* Lol, I don't mean to be mean (pun intended). Hahaha. It's just unbelievable. But I guess it's cool since they like what they're doing. (:

Towards the middle, I started looking away from the screen (they show the TV audience the word) and tried to spell it. Needless to say, I wouldn't reach Round 2 if I were a contestant. Blech, I wouldn't even be eligible to enter. :P The second-to-the-last word was prosopopoeia. And.. I spelled it correctly! I'm not that bad. The winning word was guerdon. Which I spelled incorrectly. :P So much for my "not bad" spelling.

Anyway, to boost my readers' vocabulary, I'll include the definitions. Enjoy!

PROSOPOPOEIA
pro-so-po-poe-ia [noun]
1. personification, as of inanimate things.
2. a figure of speech in which an imaginary, absent, or deceased person is represented as speaking or acting.

GUERDON
guer-don
[noun] 1. a reward, recompense, or requital.
[verb] 2. to give a guerdon to; reward.





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, July 10, 2008 @ 1:28 pm