I love the game Mastermind.
Well, school's starting again soon! (Please don't mistake the exclamation point for enthusiasm.)
I'm in the midst of the bidding process. I didn't get a particular module I wanted and now I'm in a quandary as to what module to replace it with. I've got a few
Plan Bs, but the issue is whether or not I'm willing to have two exams in one day. Help?
Schooling aside. I just took the
personality test I take, perhaps, once every two years. I do that to see if my personality changes. Well, I used to be an ISTJ some years back. Then the
S morphed into an
N. So now I'm an INTJ (Mastermind). Okay, no link with the title. :P Let's see some highlights from Keirsey's analysis:1) INTJs are good planners
2) They aim for maximum efficiency
3) They are hard working and dedicated
4) They find problem-solving highly stimulating :P
5) They need all the facts before deciding
Hmm. Am I
really like that? #3? *ahem*. Hahaha. Wait, there's more:
CareersTechnical postitions ie. scientific researcher, design engineer, environmental planner
Medicine, genetics
Education (college, university level)
Lawyer, business analyst, strategic planner
Artist, inventor, designer
Romance"Rational women tend to be late bloomers on the dating scene. They are sometimes unaware of or don’t wish to follow cultural norms which dictate what is considered feminine." Lol. I found that really true? Muhahaha.
Maximising Studying"The main thing a Mastermind wants is lots of
uninterrupted time. They will skip meals, classes, even dates as they pursue the completion of a project." So true. I won't stop at something 'till I'm finished.
If YOU think this is a fairly accurate description of me, go try the test yourself! The link's up there, check again if you missed it. (:
Before I end this, some pics of the SOLAR ECLIPSE (moon blocks sun) last Friday, August 1. Courtesy of
Yahoo! News Photos:

So cool! I wish the person was me. Hehe.

I've heard of the moon being made of cheese, but the sun? :P

I love this photo. See the camel's silhouette? :D