Betcha don't know how towels are made! Ha! I'm right, aren't I? :D
Wellllll, I've always wondered how towels were made. I mean, I'm sure everyone would ask that question at some point in their life.
...Right?
Or maybe I'm just part of the wacko minority.
Okay whichever it is, I'm sure by now I've fanned the flames of curiosity within you and you're dying to know how towels are made.
...Right?
Fine! Be that way. I'm gonna tell you ANYWAY. Muhahaha.
As we can observe, towels are made of millions of thready loops. And that's what got me wondering in the first place. It must be amazing, how a towel is made. So I clicked around on the Net to find out. And, wouldn't you know it, the process was so so long. Sad. You can see it all at this website.
Because it was so long, I tried to find a video that showed the process. But instead I found YouTube videos featuring people making towel animals. o_O Knock yourself out:
Other than towels, I made another important discovery. I'm not sure if you've heard of it before: freerice.com. It's a site that donates rice to people who can't afford it when you get correct answers for certain questions. You can even choose the subject. I like the Geography one. The Math questions are too easy. And the Chem questions are boring. :P Check it out! You could save lives!