doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Dreenk mai blaaad! Muhahaha..
Woo-hoo. I'm blogging again. :D

Why? 'Coz I'm on break now, though for only one week. It's a STUDY break, in case you didn't know. Mid-terms are coming right after. Sad. ):

Happenings. I donated blood in school last last week! Haha. After my not-so-successful attempt at donating last year in PJ (see blog archives). 'Twas alright. I didn't feel weak or anything. And there was lots of food. I took a picture of my arm wrapped in a pink smiley face-print bandage, but it's gonna be hard to upload.

Here's a factoid for you: Programming in C is not easy. Or programming in any other language, for that matter. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's okay. :P

Another happening: I cut myself earlier today. ):

I need to study! 'Till next time! (:


PS: I saw something weird in Yahoo, so I clicked it. I was directed to a page that celebrates purple. Lol. See for yourself: http://startwearingpurple.yahoo.com/ Don't forget to check out the videos. :P





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, September 22, 2008 @ 3:03 pm