doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
D-day is over
Last week was Mid-Term week. The week before was a break, obviously intended for us to study and catch up on whatever work we allowed to accumulate. In my case, I had 3 Mid-Terms and a programming lab assignment to finish last week. Tuesday I had one Mid-Term. Friday saw me with 2 Mid-Terms and the deadline for my lab assignment.

It made me realise something. Although I may not waste any time procrastinating, in the end the study break isn't enough. Maybe it's 'coz I used I break to catch up on sleep instead. But I'm more inclined to think it's because of my lab assignment. You see, as I mentioned in my previous post, programming is not easy. I spent an incalculable amount of time trying to do the questions and finding the faults in my programs.

I guess I shouldn't have done that? But how could I not? The module's just really tough. So I guess I should now spend a moment thanking Darren, who's been helping me a lot for it. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 3 more lab assignments coming up. I hope I can cope.

Anyway, back to the past week's Mid-Terms. Let's just say I'm dreading the return of my papers. I was really demoralised doing them. This past week was just.. a trial. I didn't get much sleep and was so depressed. Sigh. Thank God He's kept me going this far.

I guess I've begun to experience the full realities of university life. Yeah, it's much tougher than JC. How sad is that. I think this past week, I've made an unspoken/unwritten rule I will start adhering to from now on: No more procrastinating. Yes, I'm serious. I think I have no choice. Actually I find it easier to do nowadays.

But that won't be enough. I have to learn to incorporate exam studying into my normal homework-only routine. Even though exams are still far away. This is what I'm gonna find tough. I'm still in the process of figuring out how I'm gonna go about doing it. I need to formulate a plan of action soon!

But enough of school. On Saturday, the HeadBangers met up to celebrate the birthday of Anglia (aka Widj). She treated us to ICHIBAN BOSHI in Suntec! The food was just superb! :D

It was a nice "reward" after my hectic week. We had fun, as usual. Bloated ourselves. Watched the fish at the Koi Garden. I think the sucker fish look scary eating their food upside down, their mouths puckered up towards the surface of the water. It was SICK. Haha. And there were lots of FAT koi. I guess they're with child! With child=pregnant. Shakespeare used it in The Tempest. Lol.

I wanna post pics, but they're in the family comp. Hm. I shall just have to steal them from Natalie's blog. Muha.


My Black Pepper Beef! It was sooooo good. (: Natalie's Japanese Curry in the background.



Sashimi! (aka raw salmon). First time I ate it. 'Twas ok.



Starry balloon! I *heart* it!



Evan, Widj, me, Natalie and Mr. Balloon in front of the Fountain of Youth. See the water droplets?



We're all the same height! (Not!) Hahaha.





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, October 06, 2008 @ 12:20 am