doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Pluck 'C' from the alphabet, make the most of it
Yay another post!

The main purpose of this post is to share with all of you the current state of my emotions. I'm HAPPY.

Muhahaha.

Why, you ask? Because I finished the first three questions of my programming lab assignment! More or less independently. That's the important thing. I did them myself. With minimal help. Well, with God's help. :P Thank You, Lord. :D

I managed to finish two questions (1 and 3) yesterday during lab, and that gave me such an emotional boost. Made me wanna finish my other half-baked program (Question 2).

On the way home, I realised that maybe my program for Question 1 was wrong. Something was amiss. So today I checked it, and it indeed needed some adjustment. That served to somewhat deflate yesterday's high.

But I sat here thinking and thinking. I switched back and forth between figuring out what was wrong with program 1 and finishing program 2. I was able to do the latter! AND apply it to he former to solve it! That's killing two birds with one stone.

The sense of satisfaction is just.. too great. Hahaha. You wouldn't know the feeling unless you're a n00b programmer and just finished 3 programs without much help. (:

Okay enough of that. Lest my dear readers click on the red X on the top-right corner of the page out of non-empathy.

Mid-Term results for my Math modules next week. Keep me in your prayers. Mid-Term result for GEM: good. Since it's MCQ. :P

Other than that, lots of homework and studying. You can do it Karissa! :D

Oh oh, I'm currently doing a small experiment to measure the amount of ozone in the air today. Hope it turns out well. (:

Thanks for your support everyone! For now I'll leave you with something I discovered:




c-jump, a programming board game for kids! SICKKK. Kids exposed to programming language at a young age will definitely have an easier time when they do programming later in life. I wish I was one of those kids. Lol.

Sources:
Pic #1: http://www.codinghorror.com/
Pic #2: http://tech-women.blogspot.com/
Board game website: http://www.c-jump.com/





----------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, October 11, 2008 @ 5:04 pm