doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
B-Days and D-Days
This week is full of D-Days. In other words, it's D-Week. All my homeworks/essays have converged (to a finite limit). Too much Calculus, lol. What I mean to say is that for 4/5 of my modules I either have homework or a 1000-word essay to submit. One thing to hand in for each day of the week on which I have school. Woopee!

Anyway I want to thank those who greeted me and sent me their well-wishes today. And the two of you who were a tad early. And those who will be late. Haha. Thanks very much! Thanks for your support and for being good friends to me! I love you guys! (:

Meanwhile I'll be at the dining table, solving Diophantine equations..





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, November 03, 2008 @ 9:53 pm