Yesterday, relocation. Tomorrow, relaxation.
Hi-low! (: Did I mention we were moving? Or
have moved, rather? Just last Monday. This time it's permanent folks. (At least until I leave Singapore forever.) So now we're in an HDB flat in Bukit Panjang. I'll take some photos and post them after all the unsightly boxes are gone and when the place looks like a home.
Meanwhile.. I just had my one-week study break before exams. Tomorrow I have Calculus! I've never had an exam on a Saturday before. D: I haven't really studied. Been busy with the move. And sleeping. Tee-hee. Oh well. This time I've decided not to stress myself too much. So I'm just gonna do what I can, and not sleep so late from last-minute cram sessions. I refuse to frazzle my brain. Anyway, my real holiday starts right after my Lit exam next Friday. Hurrah!
Christmas is coming soon, people! :D
Oh I saw this article a few minutes ago. Apparently Einstein's famous formula
E=mc^2 is finally proven! After 103 years! This is a happy moment for all Physics lovers! (Not me.) BUT I still think it's cool. I didn't even know it remained unproven 'till now. :P I got the article from Yahoo. Go check it out:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081120/sc_afp/sciencephysicseinstein_081120235605This is so KEWL:

Giant E=mc^2 sculpture in Germany! I wanna see it! :D:D From the same website. Enjoy!