doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Oscillating Ornaments
Hello. It seems I haven't blogged in aeons. Yes, I was lazy. I was even too lazy to change my blog layout, after the background's bandwidth was exceeded! But that's all fixed now. I was going to blog about all my get-togethers with all ma chums, but I can't locate my camera. :P Sorry?

I spent hours trying to fix my layout. Rawr. That was some minutes ago. Cool, isn't it? (Pun intended.) I did change it slightly though. Blogger html code reminds me of C programming. I think I'm beginning to miss it, haha! :D

There's something wrong with my laptop. Whenever I turn it on, I'm prompted to install a driver for a software. Even when I've already installed it, it repeatedly asks me to do so whenever I restart or turn on my lappie. HELP! I think my laptop's being loopy. ):

Other than that, I've found out something REALLY important. Apparently there's something wrong with Internet Explorer. According to this article, "The attack has serious and far-reaching ramifications". Temporary solution: switch from IE to Firefox or whatever other browser you have. That's what I did today. BUT if you don't have no other alternative, have no fear. I just found out here there's a new security patch that was sent out to curb the problem. So, I'm not sure why I'm telling you all this. :P

Some days back I stumbled upon a video on YouTube featuring an a capella group, Straight No Chaser. I'll let the video do the explaining:



Isn't it funny? :P

I named my blogpost as such because when I was eating lunch, a slight breeze entered through the window grills and set the baubles on our tree to motion. And I thought, "Oscillating ornaments!"

Happy Hols, y'all.





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, December 18, 2008 @ 8:16 pm