I have been playing Peek-a-boo with my readers. Seems I have let you all down. ]: Sorry for the broken promises. Hahahaha.
I haven't really blogged at all this year. Guess there hasn't been much to share. School's as dry as ever; at least now I can take advantage of the 3-month holiday.
Yes, I have a list of things to do and accomplish during this stint away from school. I have done a few so far, such as:
1) Go to Jurong Regional Library to borrow books
2) Print some piano scores I find online and learn them
3) Make my own blogskin (which turned out successfully; my awesome blog tells all!)
Maybe I've done more; just can't think of them at the moment. Tomorrow I'm back to the library to borrow more books. I started the
Love Comes Softly series by Janette Oke. I borrowed the first two. In addition, I got me Shakespeare's
Twelfth Night and a literary piece on Philippine history by F. Sionil Jose,
Dusk. Now I'm trying to rush and finish the latter by tomorrow.
Nowadays I've been mostly at home, on a certain game site and watching Pinoy soaps on TFC,
Tayong Dalawa,
Only You and
Your Song (Boystown). Oh! And
Fighting Spiders too on Channel 5. Haha.
I've been discussing with my Choir friends about the possibility of performing for the PJC Homecoming Dinner on the 18th of July. Right now we're in a dilemma; hope we can sort it out soon. Winston, where are you? Rawr.
Exam results come out tomorrow. I'm worried about Multivariable Calculus. I had my nerves somewhat allayed however, after finding out that the only way I can fail it is if I get an F. *crosses fingers*
I realised I had a lot of fun learning stuff in my non-major modules. I took only 2 Math modules this past sem, leaving me with 3 extra ones. I took a Geography module (Terrestrial and Coastal Environments), General Biology and a Southeast Asian Studies module, cross-listed as a Singapore Studies module (Southeast Asia: A Changing Region). They were really interesting. (:
If my grades don't come out so good, I at least can be consoled by the fact that I learned a lot. That is the very essence of school after all, is it not? Wish I never have to be bothered by grades again. But of course, that's all wishful thinking. I *heart* learning.
I feel like going to the Science Centre. Muhahaha.
I'm rooting for the Denver Nuggets for the Playoffs!
I'm getting random.
More blogposts to come! With pics! :D