doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
The Singapore Botanic Gardens and Island Creamery (Part 2)
This is the long-overdue post about my second trip to the Botanic Gardens on 23 May with my Choir friends. The first time was way back in November 2007! (You can read about that time here.) We've changed a lot since that time, oh so long ago. And yet in other ways we haven't. :P

I know I haven't blogged much, so I just wanna mention here that there were 2 other outings we had which I didn't blog about earlier:


----------
Sentosa and VivoCity (12 December 2008)

The Luge at Sentosa


The MV Doulos at Vivo!


Starbucks (:


---

VivoCity and Keppel Bay (15 March 2009)

Keppel Bay


No one around to take our picture
----------



So anyway, back to my post. First the girls met at Choupinette, a French bakery place near Coronation Plaza.


Karen, Pei zhen, Si yuan



Si yuan, me, Karen


Then we headed to NTUC FairPrice to buy some snacks before heading to our destination. Met Sze xin and then walked (the short way!) to the Botanic Gardens. Last time we took the long cut to the Cluny gate far, far away. Lol, silly me. So this time around we were exploring another section. Check it out:




KK then met us and we settled in a gazebo. We played card games and Taboo. Played lots of Bridge, Slapjack and I finally learnt how to play Dai Di or Big 2 (see my post about the first Botanics outing). And I won my first game! Haha.




Here's all of those present:

(Unintentional) colour-coordination!



Cotton tree! :D


Since Jo had to go for PJ's College Day (and we wanted to go to Island Creamery to have her and Karen's surprise early birthday celebration), we went to Island Creamery. We pretended to take orders and order for everyone but instead bought a Reverso ice cream cake for all to share.






We sang Happy Birthday and drew stares, haha. The cake was so good! (And worth it too! :P)

Not having been there with us previously, Karen wanted to explore and discover more of the Botanic Gardens. So we went back. Near the gate we saw a kitty!



It looked so fat and cute (perhaps it was pregnant?). PZ and I stroked it. It's so cute!!!

Then I went around taking lots of pics of nature:













Nice eh? Oh, and we discussed the possibility of performing in the PJC Homecoming Dinner. The result? Tune in to my next few posts. :D





----------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, August 01, 2009 @ 3:12 pm