doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Dahil May Isang Ikaw


Just finished watching the latest episode of Dahil May Isang Ikaw on TFC! And now I think this show is officially the best teleserye ever! I love the chemistry between Jericho and Kristine. Muhahaha. Sigh. Natalie and I were going berserk, screaming and all in the ending and the "Abangan". Hahaha. I love it! Woo~ :D

On another note, Tayong Dalawa has finally ended. With a sort of new twist at the end. Maybe it isn't the end after all? :P

Photo: DMII Wikipedia

---
EDIT: Here's a vid I found on YouTube of the episode! Skip to 6:00 and watch all the way. Muha! 8:43-9:15!!






----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, September 25, 2009 @ 11:46 pm