doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Presto!
For some reason, I seemed so sleepy today. I woke up past noon, and then I slept again in the afternoon! Sigh.

The first 3 weeks of school have come and gone, and I realised I have yet to get used to the fast pace of university life. This sem, I've decided to work and not slack off. And I do mean every word of it. But it's slowly dawning on me that perhaps I may not be able to do so. It's not easy keeping up with the speed of uni studies.

University life is like a music score, marked Prestissimo, an extremely fast tempo.

I don't want to be behind in my schoolwork. But it seems every time I finish my homework or tutorial, there's a new one to be done! I hate to sound like I'm complaining. ):

Also, I feel I "waste" too much time staring blankly at my work, not knowing how to go about doing it. I'm beginning to think I'm just not mentally astute enough. Sadness.

I was just thinking.

As for my sleepiness today. I guess it's partly because of my sleeping late doing schoolwork. Perhaps it could be mostly due to yesterday's long day. My day started at 8 am and finished more than 12 hours later, because I had CG. On top of that, I donated blood. Something random: I ate dinner yesterday past 9 at NUH. Weird huh.

Here's hoping the content of my studies gets easier. Please, Lord.





----------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 @ 11:23 pm