doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
The Sweetest Sounds
Oftentimes I have a lot of random thoughts which I think would be great to share with you all on my blog. But when I actually get down to typing in Blogger, I get writer's block. Aww..

Let me just share a cool vid I found on YouTube, from the Disney movie remake Cinderella, featuring the songs of Rodgers and Hammerstein. It's called The Sweetest Sounds. Yay!



Of late, I've been rather attached to the songs from the movie, lol. I like the other songs too, like Ten Minutes Ago I Saw You and Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful?. If you haven't seen it yet, go do so! You can check it out on YouTube, if I'm not mistaken.. :P





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, September 03, 2009 @ 12:32 am