In the car on the way to school this morning, my sibs and I were talking and the conversation turned to cats. I've forgotten how the train of thought ended up at that station, but it led to hilarious results.
Natalie mentioned she saw a dead cat the day before. In reply I mentioned that once, I saw a dead cat on a blanket on the grass by the sidewalk, flowers scattered all over it. Funny in a creepy way. Read about it in my
old post.
Somehow the flow of conversation turned to Hello Kitty. I mentioned I saw the ending of
The Adventures of Hello Kitty & Friends on Okto last week. I think Hello Kitty is cute! But I'm not like those crazed fanatics out there. :P Here's what the animation looks like:

Anyway, Natalie remarked that Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth. And that's when we started laughing like crazy. How does she talk?? Lol! And then Natalie said she heard of a joke about Hello Kitty and Doraemon (the
ear-less blue cartoon character), but she forgot. But somehow I knew what it was without her saying it. I was certain it had something to do with Hello Kitty not having a mouth and Doraemon not having ears. Hahahaha.
We really were laughing so hard, for some strange reason. (Our theory is that it was so early in the morning and we were tired from studying too much that we went high.)
On to more merry matters.. Mid terms have officially ended for me! Just glad they're over and done with. I can finally rest easy. Yay. :D
Tomorrow is "Clear Debt Day" with my Choir friends at Ya Kun Kaya Toast in Lot 1.
I'm sure those of you who don't live under rocks have heard of the typhoon that unleashed its fury in the Philippines, causing massive flooding. Please pray for the many who are homeless and bereaved, all who fell victim to the rains. I wonder what I would've experienced if I was there at that moment? Click
here to read all about me experiencing a mini-flood last year when I went back to the Philippines in June. Another supertyphoon is headed there again; please pray.


Photo 1:
Dream Cortex on FlickrPhoto 2 & 3:
Typhoon Ondoy website