doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Mathemusical Notation
Okay, so two weeks ago I watched a concert at UCC by Camerata de Lausanne. They were really good. :P I think double basses rock! Lol. Anyway, I was reminded of the cover of my Calculus textbook. Lookie here:



And it made me wonder: Why does the violin (and the other instruments in the viol family) have holes that look like integral signs?? If anyone has any theory or random idea, do let me know. I found out from Gibby that they're actually called F-holes! Hahaha. :P Sounds funny.

Adding on to the above.. During one of my lectures today I suddenly realised that the lecturer's written epsilon looked like a quarter note rest.


Epsilon (small and big)


Quarter note rest


Haha, I'm weird. Epsilon looks nothing like a quarter note rest!


Photo 1: Geometry (The Online Learning Center)
Photo 2: University of Cambridge Math Thesaurus
Photo 3: Dave Myers Music Services





----------------------------------------------------------
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 11:41 pm