doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Send It On
The Recess Week is ending soon. ): And I have so much still to study! Been rather distracted lately. Well, mostly turned off by my studies. Sigh. Nevermind, it's all ending soon! :D

Updates, updates..

I'm flying off to the Philippines on 9 Dec. Will only be coming back on 10 Jan next year. O: Yeah, first time I'll be spending New Year's there since moving here 6 years ago. :P But! More on my holiday plans later on.

My friends and I will be performing at a restaurant somewhere in Orchard every weekend in December. Of course, I can only make it for the first weekend. D: Caroling is fun fun fun!

Lately the song Send It On has been stuck in my head, mostly due to my sis "popularising" it here at home. While I'm pretty sure many of you have heard the original version at least once before, I think this rendition will just amaze you:



They're good, aren't they? (Although the acoustics of the place may have lent a hand. :P)

I have a tonne of things in mind for the hols (including making a new blogskin to replace this one)! Wonder if I can do most of them? I think me being in the Philippines will change things. But I'll try to make the most of the one-week-after-exams-before-flying-off period. (:





----------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, November 19, 2009 @ 8:40 pm