doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Sports, Horse.. Studies? That doesn't rhyme!
One down, four more to go. Exams are kinda stressing me a bit; I'm afraid of failing a module. Rawr, Karissa you can do it!

I'm ashamed to say Study Mode failed once I was hit with a bad sore throat and runny/blocked nose. I just felt like "resting" those few days and I wasn't able to bounce back. ): But oh well..

I can't wait for the hols! So much to do. YAY. My list just grows longer as time goes by. And the US trip! :D :D :D

I wanna watch the NBA Playoffs there, but it'll be the finals by then and tickets will be so expensive. Besides, the Nuggets are down against Jazz. ): Speaking of sports, I seem to have caught football fever. I wrote this on my bro's homework: MCFC FTW! Weird? x_X

Anyway I came across this picture on Yahoo!:

Einstein, the 3-day-old pinto stallion. He's fun-sized! He's so cute! (Too bad no one can ride him). Hahaha. :P


Cheers! :D



Photo: Yahoo! News





----------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 @ 12:04 pm