doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Study Mode: ON
Yoz! I felt compelled to blog, after the long drought. (:

The past few days have had a lot of happenings. Let's see..

On Tuesday I had a date with Evan and we watched The Tempest in Esplanade, by The Bridge Project. Saw it advertised at Sistic and decided to watch on impulse.



Normally I'd shun shows with tickets that cost above $50. But an opportunity like that doesn't come everyday. :P So, having been exposed to Shakespeare's The Tempest in my EN1101E class, I decided to watch the play. It was great. :D

Yesterday I had Choir prac at PJ. The Alumni Choir was set up recently, and our first project is a concert with the current Choir. We haven't been able to invite everyone yet, but we hope to do so soon. I got to see the current Choir as well as the new conductor for the first time yesterday. And I'm glad things are stepping up. (:

I've started giving tuition to some kids from Gibby's school. I do hope I can help them. :P

Ooh, Bones is showing again on Channel 5! I was waiting for so long. Yay.

Anyway, important news: School is ending soon! *triumphant music* I'm excited. :D I already have a long "To Do" list. (: And of course, there's the US trip to look forward to in June! Muhaha. But as usual, there're exams to contend with before all that. We can do it!

My last two posts on my Philippines trip in Dec have yet to be finished. I apologise for that. I had planned to have them done during the first two weeks of school, but after my brief bout with dengue I had to shift my priorities towards catching up with schoolwork. I will finish them once exams end though, no worries. :D

Anyway, that's all I have for now. I now declare "Study Mode" turned on!





----------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 4:18 pm