I mentioned before how I've started going back to PJ every Saturday morning for rehearsals for the Choir concert held on 12 May. Well, the concert's over and I'm glad to say that I had a blast! Being back makes it feel like old times. I never thought I'd be in a concert again. Last time was in.. May 2007. O:
Here are the pics: (Sorry for the blurriness, I think photo-taking wasn't allowed :P)


1) First part: Lion King
2) Alumni segment
The first part was a medley of songs from Disney's
The Lion King on Broadway. Next was another medley from Disney's
Aladdin. Then were
Rainbow Connection and
Kiss the Girl by the alumni. Finale was
The Seal Lullaby.
I wish I could list out all the songs, but I dunno where the programme went. :P So I'll just have to make do with the songs the alumni sang:
1) The Lion Sleeps Tonight
2) Circle of Life
3) Shadowland
4) The Rainbow Connection
5) Kiss the Girl
6) The Seal Lullaby



Applause!
After the concert:



1) L to R: Si Yuan, Gibby, Connie, me, Karen, Jo
2) (Some) Alumni (performers and audience members) with Mr. Toh
3) (Some) Alumni and (Some) Choir members who performed


1) Gibby and me and my water bottle (it's last pic before it broke *sob*)
2) My mom insisted I take a solo pic o_O
The backstage photos taken in the dressing rooms are with Huiting. And I don't have them yet. Hope to get them soon so I can upload! (Rawr to dependence on FaceBook for other people's pictures.)
I had a really memorable time and I felt like I was transported back to my JC days. Really miss those times. ): Anyway, I was able to prolong any post-concert blues because I'll be returning to perform for College Day this Sat! Although it isn't big, it's something. (:
Already plans are being made to continue the momentum we got going on. I do hope we can continue on. But there are lots of things to settle. After lunching at Jurong Point last Saturday after prac, Karen and Winston and I discussed lots of stuff. :P It's so crazy, really feels like JC times. Haha. Then there's the Hong Kong trip in Dec with the Choir. I wanna go, but there are several things hindering me. ): We'll see though.
Thank you Lord for the gift of music and the chance to share it with friends! :D