doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
The Eiffel Tower and Differential Equations
I was studying my notes on Ordinary Differential Equations and decided I needed to refresh my memory of DEs. So I brushed off the dust gathering on my JC1 Maths file and flipped to Chapter 9. (Yes, I remember!) On the first page was a list of websites (and books) that our teachers lovingly included for educational amusement purposes. I never bothered checking a single one of those links before today. (Oops.)

One of them was Eiffel Tower and DE. I typed in the rather long link and.. nada. So I just googled it and look what turned up in the top spot.

Too bad the next links had this, which disputed the previous theory in the number one spot.

The Eiffel Tower is exponentially-shaped! :D

Too bad I never got to see any DEs in action. That's what I get for waiting 4 years. :P





----------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @ 12:26 pm