doughnuts
tea stains
tree hugger
karissa

SNIFF
Right click. Select 'Show All'. :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

BITE
SIP
anglia carmina charmaine evan felicia gerald guomin jieying joanne jocelyn kaichi kaiyih karen michael mikhail molly natalie pauline peizhen rosanne

SAVOUR
Photo Brushes Photoshop
Natalie's SUNny Birthday
Yay it was Natalie's birthday 2 days ago! I bought her gift and Christmas gift the day before at Plaza Sing in the morning. Hurrah for rising early! Lol.

On the day itself, Anglia came over to surprise Natalie but she was still sleeping, the lazy bum. Hahaha! Gave her my gift and took pics and stuff.




1) NATALIE bread
2) N
3) My gift, purple earphones!


When Natalie finally left for her last paper, we got to work! Baked up a storm and when the cake mix powder storm cleared, a lovely cake emerged! :D:D

But I was running late for Rapunzel with the family at Great World City. However, I managed to arrive in the nick of time. During the movie I was thinking of the cake and how great it was that it tied in with the movie, haha. The movie was great! And once again, Alan Menken's genius manifested itself in the musical backdrop of the story. Success, I say! Nicely done.

I couldn't help but analyse the entire movie. (Especially after having taken GEK1055 recently.) There are many questions raised in my opinion. One obvious one, for example: How is Rapunzel able to move around with all that hair weighing her down? Or: Why couldn't Flynn cut off her hair after she heals him? ('Twas a spoiler so I made the font tiny.)

I also feel that the sad, emo parts were too short. We want time to feel the anguish, Disney! Hahaha. (Although I confess to having shed a few tears during the heart-rending scenes.) All in all it was good and I strongly recommend you, yes YOU, to watch it!


The boat scene with the lanterns! *love*



Anyway after the movie we went to Vivocity for dinner at Akashi. We didn't expect our orders to come with so much food. :P







1) Great World City Christmas decor
2) Sashimi!
3) California Reverse Roll
4) Me and my food
5) Everyone
6) The poor crab. Consumed by love. Hahaha, from Mr. Bean's Holiday.


Afterward, we went home for the surprise CAKE. Yay!







1) Natalie in her eskimo outfit from Abraham
2) The MASTERPIECE! (:
3) Natalie and her cake
4) Natalie making a wish
5) Me and Natalie
6) Abraham and Natalie


We watched a DVD of when we were kids. Here's a picture I took of a scene where I was 'playing' with a puppy which I named Poofy. But he died. ): And I think I killed him! )':






Rapunzel Picture: Simply Wallpaper





----------------------------------------------------------
Friday, December 03, 2010 @ 5:13 pm