I relish the quiet times when I feel alone in my innermost thoughts; when I allow my thoughts to go unbridled; when I throw aside my inhibitions. I feel comfortable in the stillness and peace. At times like these I am able to easily slip into conversation with my Maker. Once school starts, times like these would be hard to come by. But I'm determined to make the most of it.
Well I came back late today from my dinner with my AnnTIC groupmates. There was a really slow traffic jam on the PIE. But dinner at Timbre and ice cream after was fun. :D It was sad that only 6 of us came, but still. (:
School's starting in a few days, and I can't say I'm excited. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm afraid nothing can top last sem. So anyways I got my timetable sorted out. I gave up French in the end. I was a tad disappointed, but then again, I could always take free lessons from my mom. :P And anyway French doesn't interest me as much as other languages.
A message from Winston got me thinking about what I wish to accomplish this last semester of mine. Would I be 'brave' enough to try out all the things I've always wanted to do but never done? I mentioned on whim during my last caroling session that I felt like joining the NUS Choir for 1 sem. Haha. Seems crazy but why not? Here's why not: the practice hours. I'd always wanted to join but I wasn't so sure I would be able to cope with my schoolwork and the long hours we need to clock in in the Choir. Hm. It's time to bring in the cost-benefit analysis scheme. I was already weighing the pros and cons in the shower lol.
On a side note. I'm increasingly feeling the 'need' to blog about my thoughts. As if I'd like them immortalised somehow. Okay, most of my thoughts remain as that-- thoughts. But a part of me would like them released, to find an outlet so to speak. However, doing this is time-consuming and tedious. My fingers are simply too slow to keep up with my brain. Or usually by the time I settle myself in front of the comp I forget what I want to write. I wouldn't wanna write every little thing here either or I'd bore everyone to death. But I guess 'everyone' has long become equated with 'Karissa'. :P
This is becoming longer than I expected. And I'm really sleepy. Does alcohol => sleep? :P
Argh I think I'll just continue this tomorrow or another time. 'Till then! :D